You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.43 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Recruiting ~---~ Need Help with ~The Soul Piper~
Bottom
Topic Subject:Recruiting ~---~ Need Help with ~The Soul Piper~
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Celsus
Mortal
posted 27 September 2006 11:39 AM EDT (US)         
I am making a new scenario called ~The Soul Piper~

This is an RPG it will be avalable as a single player or multiplayer download (the single plaer version will have music and such...)

So basiclly its about a group of heroes who have just finnished a quest and when they get back to their village, its gone...they there is no ruins, its just gone. They travel around and there are monsters and creatures aswell as wounded troops that will join u on your journey around the barenland. So you continue to the center of where your village once lay, and there is a dieing old priest. He tells you, that a demon, called the soul piper came, with thousands. He destroyed the city, and he was going to destroy the much larger cities around you. You continue searching around there ruins in which the priest lies and find a sky passage, you and your folowers go into this and find themselves a bringht place, The Soul Piper Hollow. So you descend down the road, and reach the Throne, there sits, The Soul Piper. Eyes Closed.

An imp scampers around and the main character (not saying his name) Grabs him and tells him whats happening. He responds. He tells you that the Soul Piper helps dead souls understand their death, but if the souls become to angry the Soul Piper's eyes begin to open, once fully open, the soul piper transforms from his Peacefull Piping body, into a ferocious demon. Souls are circling the Soul Piper and he playing his pipe, but then suddenly, one of the souls falters. The soul pipers eyes begin to open, and then, he transforms into a powerfull demon and tries to kill all in its path, the Piper is no more, now it is a demon bent out on killing everything in front of it.

The rest of the story will be revealed in the story.

more will be added post if you want to help.
And i do need lots of help this is a big scenario, loads of triggers i want them operational.

Join the true beings serve, The Woad.

[This message has been edited by Celsus (edited 09-28-2006 @ 10:13 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Paperfriend
Mortal
posted 01 October 2006 03:50 PM EDT (US)     26 / 43       
Your point being? azalot gave construtive critism, I don't see any problem with it.

Yes, periods and smileys are the same for me
No matter what you say
Cirruis
Banned
posted 01 October 2006 03:54 PM EDT (US)     27 / 43       
Theres no point argueing with noobs or the people who support them, just don't reply.
Dregornn
Mortal
posted 01 October 2006 07:38 PM EDT (US)     28 / 43       
but cirrow if nobody talked to noobs then nobody would ever talk to you...

@paperfriend

theres a difference between constructive criticism and cirrows type of criticism which is just being a jerk about it

The Nexus Design Team is now looking to recruit more people. If your talented in map creation go sign up Here
Apocalypse Studios is also looking for members. If you're interested and talented, sign up Here
Celsus
Mortal
posted 01 October 2006 07:45 PM EDT (US)     29 / 43       
@loki_1

Quote:

But since we have right to opinion I honestly think Cirruis did go a little overboard with the first time he posted in here.

Not only that, he is pestering me and following every post i make then saying that i suck...

@Dreggorn

Quote:

theres a difference between constructive criticism and cirrows type of criticism which is just being a jerk about it

Exactly

Cirruis
Banned
posted 01 October 2006 08:04 PM EDT (US)     30 / 43       
I beleive I have posted 2 posts in here and left a comment on your dl Celsus. :/
MagmaLord
Mortal
(id: darkdude)
posted 01 October 2006 08:12 PM EDT (US)     31 / 43       
It had been annoying when you posted stupid stuff, especially "Celstur's Productions Team" and stuff like that. Now you're pushing it too far. Just admit your mistakes and move on.

Dregornn
Mortal
posted 01 October 2006 08:54 PM EDT (US)     32 / 43       
yep.

The Nexus Design Team is now looking to recruit more people. If your talented in map creation go sign up Here
Apocalypse Studios is also looking for members. If you're interested and talented, sign up Here

[This message has been edited by Dregornn (edited 10-01-2006 @ 08:55 PM).]

Celsus
Mortal
posted 03 October 2006 08:13 PM EDT (US)     33 / 43       

Quote:

especially "Celstur's Productions Team" and stuff like that

Excuse me, what is Celstur's Productions?

I thought it was Cesltur's Productivity(But i wouldnt know, i only THOUGHT of the name, so your probably right)

And also...its anoying when people like Cirruis posts things like "Pheonix Studios Launch"...

Paperfriend
Mortal
posted 04 October 2006 01:46 AM EDT (US)     34 / 43       
But Cirruis doesn't start posting a thread for recruiting people for this, two threads for recruiting people for a campaign and a recruiting thread as a recruiting place.

Edited the post, because the sentence was wierd

No matter what you say

[This message has been edited by Paperfriend (edited 10-04-2006 @ 08:32 AM).]

sweetname
Mortal
posted 11 October 2006 00:42 AM EDT (US)     35 / 43       
Paperfriend...are you a guy or a girl? haha
Cirruis
Banned
posted 11 October 2006 00:44 AM EDT (US)     36 / 43       
Paparfriend is a superhuman. Der. Superhumans don't have genders, they're just super.
Paperfriend
Mortal
posted 11 October 2006 01:35 AM EDT (US)     37 / 43       
True.

No matter what you say
sweetname
Mortal
posted 11 October 2006 04:04 PM EDT (US)     38 / 43       
Once again I love/hate you Paperfriend. I just wish I knew whether to call you "old chap" or "a surprisingly smart gamer girl".
Paperfriend
Mortal
posted 11 October 2006 04:15 PM EDT (US)     39 / 43       
My gender can be figured out with one mouseclick, but only if you are logged in.

Does that hint help?

No matter what you say
sweetname
Mortal
posted 11 October 2006 06:19 PM EDT (US)     40 / 43       
Paperfriend is a GUY. Finally...
Dregornn
Mortal
posted 13 October 2006 06:42 PM EDT (US)     41 / 43       
She/He could be lying!

azalot
Mortal
posted 14 October 2006 02:27 AM EDT (US)     42 / 43       
err was this thread made to see paperfriends gender??

well i think no, this was meant to argue with other peeps... err well kinda like that

Paperfriend
Mortal
posted 14 October 2006 03:23 AM EDT (US)     43 / 43       
Paper's honor > talk about scens.

No matter what you say
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames