You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » ~ Showcase: Hero Line Wars AI ~
Bottom
Topic Subject:~ Showcase: Hero Line Wars AI ~
Milkman Matty
Mortal
(id: Khan And Steak)
posted 12 October 2008 04:55 AM EDT (US)         

Hero Line Wars AI v1.0

AI Version 1.0

What is Hero Line Wars

Each player begins the game with a hero. The object of the game is to buy monsters at your Team Shop, which spawn in the enemy line and overwhelm your enemies heroes. The more monsters you buy, the more Income you will regularly receive. Advance Ages and buy more powerful monsters until you are the last players left alive!. Cheers Xerxes 3902.

Features

• Offline/Online compatibility.
  • 4 different starting heroes to choose from.
  • 21 different creeps to purchase from 3 Ages, including 1 ultimate unit.
  • All creeps have been "cost-effectively" remastered; so that no brain power is required to see if you are being ripped of.
  • Eye-candy rich map design.
  • There are 10 levels that your hero can reach throughout the game.
  • Each hero has a different/unique god power.
  • Custom commands when playing offline (e.g. '-ar': all random).
  • When playing offline you will be put to the test against the "Smart AI". This AI knows everything!
  • Lag control.
  • Customise gameplay with options that can be changed at any time.

Screenies

Currently all of these are just random eye-candyness. More screenshots will be added in due time (~1-2 days). The best way to find out about it however is to just DL it .

A Strange Hut

The Remains of an Age Past

The Lost People are Found No-where

Damaged Statues and Symbols still remain

Unknown magic makes these trees walk

Swamp Lands
    (sorry about the cineblocks)

Trickling water

Lake of Death

Player 3&4's Creep Shop

Swamp Turtle

Player 1&2's Creep Shop

Progress

ALPHA VERSION: DONE
    BETA VERSION: DONE

BETA Breakdown:
    Creeps: DONE
    Game Modifiable Options: DONE
    Levels: DONE
    Terrain/Map Design: DONE
    Offline compatibility: DONE
    Smart AI: Done
    Cinematic: DONE
    Online compatibility: Not Tested*
    Able to Win: DONE
    Lag Control: DONE
    Readme: DONE
    BETA Overall Progress: 95% (DONE)

* - Theoretically/In theory it should work. Everything has been made in a way that you can play this online/offline. However it has not been tested online.

Download

Cheers for reading ~ Khan

For those who think that we stole this off Xerxes 3902, the following was written via e-mail to myself after addressing the issue with him: "Well as long as you include my name in there, I don't see why not.
    I'm glad I was able to create something worth your time to edit, seeing
    as you are a much more high profile designer/figure than me." -Xerxes

<||=================================||>
    Proud Member of Forgotten Empires
    96Reviews KaS Dota2 Halo 5 Reach
    { "Work until your idols become your rivals" }
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ trGetUnitScenarioName(); ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

[This message has been edited by Milkman Matty (edited 12-01-2014 @ 07:25 AM).]

• AuthorReplies:
    Yeebaagooon
    EXCO Emeritus
    posted 12 October 2008 05:23 AM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
    Sounds like an old BFME2 map .

Sounds great and the eyecandy looks pretty sexy, my finger of approval is at the ready .

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
    Sonin13
    Mortal
    posted 12 October 2008 05:24 AM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
    Sounds cool. Can't wait
    Yeebaagooon
    EXCO Emeritus
    posted 12 October 2008 07:15 AM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
    http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=8125

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Milkman Matty
    Mortal
    posted 12 October 2008 07:33 AM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
    Thank you, I saw that you're name was not on the 'online box' and I thought that I had missed you. Lucky you are secretly a ninja, or I might have had to wait ~ Khan

Yeebaagooon
    EXCO Emeritus
    posted 12 October 2008 07:40 AM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
    If I wanted to go online I'd have to reinstall AOM and risk losing some stuff. No idea why, haven't got any mods installed unless it's to do with my custom lightings or extracting the data.bar files.

I've given it a look in singleplayer and it looks very good. The only things I'd suggest would be to have a timer so you know when you get your income and get rid of the decimals of doom.

Milkman Matty
    Mortal
    posted 12 October 2008 07:52 AM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
    [crazy]I left the decimals in there!?!? Ahh![/crazy]
    Brb ~ Khan

Stephen Caines
    Mortal
    posted 12 October 2008 08:01 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
    @Steak and Kahn - you got to explain it to me guys because I don't get it. It just looks like you placed stuff from the scenario editor?
    Milkman Matty
    Mortal
    posted 12 October 2008 08:07 AM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
    The only things I'd suggest would be to have a timer so you know when you get your income and get rid of the decimals of doom.
    Decimals, have been pwnd, but the timer may actually take more than 2 minutes to implement. And so I'm off to bed, I will update... *sigh*, in two days. also you should re-download cuz you're now in it.
    @Steak and Kahn - you got to explain it to me guys because I don't get it. It just looks like you placed stuff from the scenario editor?
    Uhm... right, I see what I've done. I'll update the main post. Yeah the screenies are just the eye-candy, I didn't take shots of the game mechanics side (because they are all ugly , however I will with the next update) ~ Khan

[This message has been edited by Steak And Khan (edited 10-12-2008 @ 08:12 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames