You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.60 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Showcase: Nazi Zombies Verukkt
Bottom
Topic Subject:Showcase: Nazi Zombies Verukkt
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
xEXOLARx
Mortal
posted 27 October 2009 03:40 AM EDT (US)         
Nazi Zombies Verukkt

Map starter, ideas most map design by RPR_Slayer
Triggerer, eyecandier, publisher, sounds and ideas by EXOLAR
This is a Aomt version of the Call of Duty World at War Nazi Zombies Verukkt game add on.

Note: To all the people who have the nazi zombie sound files put it all in a new folder called "Nazi Zombie Sounds" then place it in your sound folder.

This is about 70% accurate I did some modifications.

So far this map is almost complete and I have posted it in the download section to test online.

Features so far

• Random Box, pay 950 points to use the random box you can accept or reject items you could get by pressing 6 for yes and 7 for no.
  • custom icon picture for objectives
  • Hotkeys
  • 10 weapons,Colt 45 is the starting weapon, Knife is activated when you press 1, Kar98 which has variable attack, Gewer, Trench Gun, Ray Gun, Thompson, Chain gun, Flame Thrower and Land Mines!
  • repair, and rebuild barriers (jail wall) by going close to them
  • Custom sound effects like gun shots
  • An infinite Leveling system for the levels of the game
  • EXP triggers, spend your exp from kills on weapons,opening doors, then when the powers unlocked upgrades (upgrades aren't finished neither is weapons)
  • alot of attack triggers
  • if you get killed you can be revived by a team mate and if you die, after a round ends you get revived but you will have to buy the upgrades again.
  • when you buy a weapon and die or get nocked out you don't lose it unless you buy another weapon.
  • Vending machines that you can upgrade yourself once, if you get killed you lose your upgrades so you gotta re upgrade

if you have a better song than the one that doesn't get annoying when u hear it over and over again and is kinda related to nazi zombies tell me about it. My favourite song for this map so far is lullaby for a dead man.

GAME VERSION 5
    Nazi Zombie Sounds

My Upcoming website!
    The Black Hand RPG - Revived
    Join my Facebook Group :P
    Nazi Zombie Verukkt sound files
    Mess With The BesT DiE LiKe ThE ReST
    Argh!! It's EXOLAR not xEXOLARx get it right!!

[This message has been edited by xEXOLARx (edited 01-13-2010 @ 11:13 AM).]

• AuthorReplies:
    xEXOLARx
    Mortal
    posted 01 November 2009 04:37 AM EDT (US)     26 / 60       
    heh your job is 5x easyer multiplayer maps are slightly annoyin to make

My Upcoming website!
    Myles_Kennedy
    Mortal
    (id: Jack D P)
    posted 01 November 2009 05:10 AM EDT (US)     27 / 60       
    I know, I tied once
    Has anyone else noticed the topic and reply buttons are swapped?

"I even heard rumors of a return of the SST (hint, hint..)" - Elrich

You heard it folks... Spam him until he makes a new SST thread!
    lostrozzacavalli
    Mortal
    posted 01 November 2009 05:40 AM EDT (US)     28 / 60       
    @Jack PD| mine work fine...

Utilities || Map Tool 3.1 Inventory Triggers MP Triggers Comic AoM
    RandomMaps || Mad Supremacy Escape Your Mates Escape
    Scenarios || Bomberman Minigames Y 2.0 Convert & Fight
    Games || Bullet Demo Ball Bouncer 3D
    WRP_Beater: "Meglio una gallina oggi che un uovo domani."
    My name has been misspelled 132 times (Last: BSU_DoLhades Best: Lostrozzabercrombie In a row: 5)
    xEXOLARx
    Mortal
    posted 06 November 2009 06:30 AM EDT (US)     29 / 60       
    OK I did some edits I'm going to be working on new weapons now.

My Upcoming website!
    sneaky_squirrel
    Mortal
    posted 07 November 2009 12:48 PM EDT (US)     30 / 60       
    At first I thought this was goin' to be a very bad scenario since you were trying to copy 360 gameplay, but...

Awesome gameplay.

I had my cousin play it to entertain him and I was like lol.

The zombies are so slow and los so low that we actually had the "Be..behind you!" scene, a zombie was coming at someone from behind and manage to run from it horrible back stab attack D:

Also my cousin got outwitted by zombies, he was being chased by 7 of them and one of the zombies cut off his exit route and landed the final blow on him.

Can't wait for more updates ;p.

The Gods have left us, therefore making the old world crumble and turn into ashes...

But as the gods return, from the ashes of the old world, shall rise a more beautiful and powerful new world, and life will begin once more, if they hadn't closed...dang you ES.
    Ruairidh888
    Mortal
    posted 07 November 2009 01:47 PM EDT (US)     31 / 60       
    The new is better (but it doesn't matter because it took me 6 minutes to find the difference)

Yeebaagooon: See, he's hardcore. Opting for people rather than vegetables!
    sneaky_squirrel
    Mortal
    posted 07 November 2009 01:50 PM EDT (US)     32 / 60       
    For some reason I couldn't open the stairs though, kinda sucked cause thanks to that, my partner died and I was overwhelmed shortly afterwards (5 seconds after his death).

The Gods have left us, therefore making the old world crumble and turn into ashes...

But as the gods return, from the ashes of the old world, shall rise a more beautiful and powerful new world, and life will begin once more, if they hadn't closed...dang you ES.
    THYMOLE
    Mortal
    posted 07 November 2009 08:56 PM EDT (US)     33 / 60       
    Not much for decision making are we exolar? I'd go with 2. The gates are slightly farther apart so its a little bit tougher to take em both.
    xEXOLARx
    Mortal
    posted 10 November 2009 04:18 AM EDT (US)     34 / 60       

At first I thought this was goin' to be a very bad scenario since you were trying to copy 360 gameplay,...

Thanks...And I was trying to copy 360 gameplay 'cus it was really fun. But its kinda hard to change a FPSgame into an RTS so I had to change some things.

and about the pictures, I stuffed up the html code so both thumbnails look the same.

And I know theres not much choice but meh it was a split second decision in editor.
    For some reason I couldn't open the stairs though, kinda sucked cause thanks to that, my partner died and I was overwhelmed shortly afterwards (5 seconds after his death).
    Let me guess... you were either player 1 or 2. I forgot to fix that up, its possible to open the stairs but its extremely anoying cus the radius is only 3 I needd to make it 5. I'll fix that up on my next edit. And I'm glad you enjoyed it, I will also make zombies los like

And I will TRY to add bouncy bettys and see if I can get them working. If not I'll add a new weapon: The Flame Thrower which would be the Satyr or Javeline Cavalry

EDIT: look in the question thread :/

My Upcoming website!

[This message has been edited by xEXOLARx (edited 11-10-2009 @ 06:30 AM).]

Nick The Hun
    Mortal
    (id: Nick_The_Hunn)
    posted 10 November 2009 05:09 AM EDT (US)     35 / 60       
    Atm this scenario is a boom at ESO, it's being hosted many times every day.
    It's become pretty popular, this was unexpected Exolar ^.^
    xEXOLARx
    Mortal
    posted 10 November 2009 06:27 AM EDT (US)     36 / 60       
    Ha you serious? I never see it hosted!

My Upcoming website!
    THYMOLE
    Mortal
    posted 10 November 2009 04:24 PM EDT (US)     37 / 60       
    Alright, so i just played this online and this is what i found...

1) Do not have automatic respawn at the end of a round, just double the timer to revive someone. (harder, more realistic, makes you actually want to help your friends).

2) Add a ray gun with the petsuchos thing, three people asked for it in one game...

3) Give some incentive to turning on the power (more LOS?) other than opening one door.

4) Some options other than guns might be cooler. Tripmines/Remote bombs would be neat, maybe some fire bombs that leaves a damaging fire in a spot for 30 or so seconds.
    sneaky_squirrel
    Mortal
    posted 11 November 2009 00:20 AM EDT (US)     38 / 60       
    Let me guess... you were either player 1 or 2.
    You can read my mind D:

An idea I had is that maybe when a player saves his partner, he gains a small amount of points (Food, so he actually bothers saving him).

Having more incentive to turn up the power would be good too as THYMOLE mentioned (Maybe even continue the "kill until you die" into some kind of escape story (Still with no ending probably but still keep players entertained and hopes of surviving).

More sound files? (An option to have eerie music at the beginning of the game so we can feel the atmosphere of us getting laid by silence itself without need of zombies chasing us, I just didn't like silence).

Maybe add random events later on when map becomes complex enough (FYI not necessary in the next edits).

One more eetsie weapon for next edit would be fine (Flamethrower as you said).

Finding small amount of food in random corners? (10, 15, 20)

Feel free to ignore as many suggestions you like, I just felt like typing ;p.

xEXOLARx
    Mortal
    posted 11 November 2009 01:02 AM EDT (US)     39 / 60       
    Wow you guys have great ideas now let me begin with the quotes of DOOOOOM!!! WHAHAHAHHA...

THYMOLE@

1) Do not have automatic respawn at the end of a round, just double the timer to revive someone. (harder, more realistic, makes you actually want to help your friends).

2) Add a ray gun with the petsuchos thing three people asked for it in one game...

3) Give some incentive to turning on the power (more LOS?) other than opening one door.

4) Some options other than guns might be cooler. Tripmines/Remote bombs would be neat, maybe some fire bombs that leaves a damaging fire in a spot for 30 or so seconds.
    1) Well the people who die already get annoyed when they have to wait so long when people are killing zombies when you reach around level 6.

2) I need you guys to help me out here, I want you guys to help me find archers that I could use in this map that have diffrent projectiles. So I can give them uniqe sound files.

When I do the ray gun it will be in the random box which I'll do after I learn how to do trip mines (bouncy bettys) but so far no one has really helped me try figure out how to do them. And for a ray gun would you just want me to use petsuschos, peltast or another archer?

3) K I'll add more los but when the power turns on you would be able to get upgrades like more hp (jugger nog), faster revive (quick revive), faster firerate (doubble tap), bullet piercing rounds (forgot the name :/) and I think that was all I'll check it later.

4) hmm I'll have to learn how to do fire bombs and I could probably do remote bombs that are activated when you press a number
    ---------------
    SneakySquirrel@

An idea I had is that maybe when a player saves his partner, he gains a small amount of points (Food, so he actually bothers saving him).

Having more incentive to turn up the power would be good too as THYMOLE mentioned (Maybe even continue the "kill until you die" into some kind of escape story (Still with no ending probably but still keep players entertained and hopes of surviving).

More sound files? (An option to have eerie music at the beginning of the game so we can feel the atmosphere of us getting laid by silence itself without need of zombies chasing us, I just didn't like silence).

Maybe add random events later on when map becomes complex enough (FYI not necessary in the next edits).

One more eetsie weapon for next edit would be fine (Flamethrower as you said).

Finding small amount of food in random corners? (10, 15, 20)

Feel free to ignore as many suggestions you like, I just felt like typing ;p.
    I already had that in mind, I already did that in my new version which isn't released yet, when players revive other players they get 150 food.

Well... If you had any ideas about what I could do I'm open.
    And I could just do random easter eggs that happen in the game. like a 1 in 100 probability every 5 seconds something could happen.

more sound files...well I was hoping AJER could get me the real nazi zombies sound files, what I basicly did was get my Xbox360 microphone, pluged it into my pc and recorded myself playign nazi zombies. I can't really find any sound files of nazi zombies verrukkt on the net.

yeh sure Its just hard for me to make new weapons when most archers fire the same projectiles. I was thinking of using the peltast, satyr or manticor for the flame thrower.

and I might do the food thing in corners but I was also thinking of making it you get 10 food everytime you repair the barriers.

And thanks for your feed back

My Upcoming website!

[This message has been edited by xEXOLARx (edited 11-11-2009 @ 01:16 AM).]

Nick The Hun
    Mortal
    posted 11 November 2009 02:14 AM EDT (US)     40 / 60       
    2) I need you guys to help me out here, I want you guys to help me find archers that I could use in this map that have diffrent projectiles. So I can give them uniqe sound files.
    Slinger
    Turma
    Throwing Axeman
    Priest / Pharaoh
    Myth Units
    Nick The Hun
    Mortal
    posted 11 November 2009 02:15 AM EDT (US)     41 / 60       
    more sound files...well I was hoping AJER could get me the real nazi zombies sound files, what I basicly did was get my Xbox360 microphone, pluged it into my pc and recorded myself playign nazi zombies. I can't really find any sound files of nazi zombies verrukkt on the net.
    YouTube is the biggest source for anime and game music, or search for the name of the creator or gamemaker.
    xEXOLARx
    Mortal
    posted 11 November 2009 02:20 AM EDT (US)     42 / 60       
    Slinger - is shotgun
    Turma i was thinking of making that a flame maby
    Throwing Axeman is the first unit in the game
    Priest / Pharaoh- forgot about them

thanks anyway and I'll try find some proper sound files later

My Upcoming website!

[This message has been edited by xEXOLARx (edited 11-11-2009 @ 06:11 AM).]

THYMOLE
    Mortal
    posted 11 November 2009 09:34 AM EDT (US)     43 / 60       
    Archers:

Greek: Toxote, Peltast, Hippolyta, Medusa, Centaur, Chiron, Circe, Gastraphates, Odysseus, Manticore

Eggy: Slinger, Chariot, Priest, Pharoah, Son of Osiris, Setna, Wadjet, Petsuchos, Mummy

Norse: Reginleif, Troll, Throwing Axman, Fire Giant

Atty: Turma, Arcus, Heroized Turma+Arcus, Chieroballista, Satyr, Lampades.

Others:Siege Stuff (catapults, ballista, siege towers, etc.) Sentinels, Statue of Lightning, Osiris, Flying units
    Ships.

Knowing me, i've probably forgotten just one unit :P.

Vote: full music, yes to getting out (after like 8 rounds or so).
    Random Box
    What is this?
    xEXOLARx
    Mortal
    posted 11 November 2009 07:05 PM EDT (US)     44 / 60       
    The Random Box gives you a random weapon or random grenade sorta thing. It costs 900 points to use it.

I will be making it that once you use it it randomises the weapons it could give you and when it selects a weapon it will tell you "Do you want to take the ____ ?" and you can reject or accept by pressing 6 - (is the accept) and 7 - (reject).

And also the sound files are a bit random but they are alright to listen to I might embed it in this showcase later.

EDIT: @THYMOLE I still can't get bouncy bettys working (trip mines)

My Upcoming website!

[This message has been edited by xEXOLARx (edited 11-12-2009 @ 03:51 AM).]

THYMOLE
    Mortal
    posted 12 November 2009 09:51 PM EDT (US)     45 / 60       
    Uh alright, i'll try and make my own verison this weekend or something.
    xEXOLARx
    Mortal
    posted 18 November 2009 08:44 AM EDT (US)     46 / 60       
    Hows the test map coming along thy? And I'm happy to announce the download hit counter has hit a 100! Yay Thanks for downloading people.

My Upcoming website!
    THYMOLE
    Mortal
    posted 18 November 2009 04:06 PM EDT (US)     47 / 60       
    Oh, forgot to mention that i couldn't get on last weekend, sorry. At the moment i can't quite make the setup i envision because it requires a trigger that does not exist,
    Ycondition distance to protounit

This could probably get made in less than five minutes however.

This would work just fine if the trigger was made (slightly different from what i posted before)

yconditional is owned by player 1
    yconditional distance to protounit (minion) (this doesnt exist yet but it easily could be requested)
    yconditional is protounit: lure
    ychange unit type titan
    ychange unit type hero greek anyone
    ychange unit type meteor impact ground
    yconditional zend(or whatever its called) x3
    ysearch end.

With a loop on transforming titan gate deads into some other explosive SFX, and another on damaging units near meteor impact grounds.

So uh, go get that requested..

Also i saw that you requested a zombie mod, well that wouldn't be very convinient because then almost no one online could play it (i think...).
    HailToTheOboe
    Bitten by a radioactive ostrich
    posted 18 November 2009 04:11 PM EDT (US)     48 / 60       
    THYMOLE
    Mortal
    posted 18 November 2009 04:19 PM EDT (US)     49 / 60       
    Not that i am aware of, although it certainly is in the realm of probability.
    lostrozzacavalli
    Mortal
    posted 18 November 2009 04:20 PM EDT (US)     50 / 60       
    Isn't there already a yCondition Units in Area?
    No Hail, only a distance to unit/point .

Utilities || Map Tool 3.1 Inventory Triggers MP Triggers Comic AoM
    RandomMaps || Mad Supremacy Escape Your Mates Escape
    Scenarios || Bomberman Minigames Y 2.0 Convert & Fight
    Games || Bullet Demo Ball Bouncer 3D
    WRP_Beater: "Meglio una gallina oggi che un uovo domani."
    My name has been misspelled 132 times (Last: BSU_DoLhades Best: Lostrozzabercrombie In a row: 5)
    « Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames