You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, Elrich

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.161 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » AoMH's First unAnnual Reunion
Bottom
Topic Subject:AoMH's First unAnnual Reunion
« Previous Page  1 ··· 4 5 6 7  Next Page »
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 14 February 2015 11:36 AM EDT (US)         

Welcome! Please enjoy the festivities, we are serving a variety of drinks:

Scarab Blood Juice
King Louis XIV's Energy-Punch
Water from the Well of Urd
GrassAde
Keira Knightley's Liquid Earwax
Gaia Tree Tea
Elrich's Best Wine
Aegean Sea in a goblet of Rotting Log
Lazer Bear Monkey #1's Banana Juice
Lazer Bear Monkey #2's Banana Juice
Cat Saliva Mixed with Vodka (less of a drink more of a death sentence, not recommended for the faint of heart)
Liquid Snow Cone (it's really just flavored water)
Green Goblin Goo
Dr DragonQ's Super-Medicine-Health-Drink
Orange Juice

For any of you who are unable to get onto your account due to invalid emails or forgotten passwords, shoot me an email and I'll help you out.

Present - Food:
Thangbrand Aesirear
Nanodude
Anstar10
Brightpup
Blatant
Inazuma - Clam Chowder
FrozenUser12 - Trumpet of Doom (I suppose we could melt it down and freeze it for Trumpsicles)
scragins
Mephiles
cool120
anterior2
Zenophobia
nottud
D0nt_B4n_M3
Milkman Matty
EXOLAR
Yeebaagooon
TheBronyKing11 - Extra Spiny Pineapple for Blatant
Dr DragonQ
Out Reach
Sword of Scarlet
ninjapenguin981
WRP - More Clam Chowder...
Thebean
StrangeStrike
Wurmish
Sith
Leto II
Guard of Osiris
Joshonator
Zhaka Mu
British Agent - Lemon Bars
Hammerhands - We've set up a separate table
EaZy
a_game_a_win
ColdCanuck
The Vandhaal
Shukan
Dark Ermac - 2 six-packs of 3999, a bag of Zelda's, and F.W. Goldbars
papaya
WarriorMario
Sandro The Wicke
EmjeR
AoL_Iron_maiden
Xefus - Absinthe
imxset
The Legacy
sneaky_squirrel
The Elva_Rokk
MagmaLord
PhatFish
Pathetique
Baske
Darth_Nidhogg
P_J_B
TartarianCerberus
Cheesewiz
Hawk13
Elpea
DarkKnight_

Make yourself at home, but stay out of Yeebaagooon's office. Sleeping room is available in the gym.

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.

[This message has been edited by CeaseDaFire (edited 10-26-2015 @ 08:49 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Nanodude
Citizen
(id: geodude)
posted 11 March 2015 07:52 AM EDT (US)     126 / 161       
no its embarrassing. i was a kid then now im a big boy <:

<3
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 11 March 2015 03:28 PM EDT (US)     127 / 161       
So... How many of you have read up on comments you posted way back when, and got the shivers all the way down to the spine?
Edited out the worst ones .

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"I saw the picture and became immediately worried about Yeeb seducing and buying out Zen" - Shanks13
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto 5.0|Multiplayer: Minigames X 4.7|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
Weed Basket
Carrier-pigeon of bad news
(id: Baske)
posted 12 March 2015 07:25 AM EDT (US)     128 / 161       
Oh come on, afraid your kids will one day screw you over? If your future love will figure out you've even spent half the time here you really have, you can start looking for a new one...

I dare everybody to post some of their personal gems. I'll go dig into my own personal history soon

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
Weed Basket
posted 12 March 2015 07:40 AM EDT (US)     129 / 161       
It's kind of hard to find your own posts cross-forum. But looking at some of my threads, one of the nicer ones is how I once made a scenario called Town Militia and made a fake account to review it and rate it a 4.6.

Then some unknown guy comes along and quickly manages to point out the sad attempt at increasing my own rating and I feel attacked by him. I then manage to have a small conversation with myself to somehow convince this person we're 2 different people.

To top it off, I comment "It was rated a 4.6! :P I'm really proud of myself " in my showcase topic.

For some reason, the buttons in the top are not working for me, and I forgot all the BB-code stuff; so here's a link to the scenario;
http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=5274&ci=b367f92039e76bcda3770ac322e3dae9YToxOntpOjA7YToyOntpOjA7czoxNDoiU2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHMiO2k6MTtzOjM1OiJsaXN0ZXIucGhwP3N0YXJ0PTAmYW1wO3NlYXJjaD1iYXNrZSI7fX0=

And here's a link to the showcase thread:
http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=13,23074,,all

Now if only real life were this simple.

[This message has been edited by Baske (edited 03-12-2015 @ 07:41 AM).]

Hammerhands
Citizen
posted 12 March 2015 12:33 PM EDT (US)     130 / 161       
TAG
That AoM Guy
posted 23 March 2015 11:15 PM EDT (US)     131 / 161       
desperate are we...

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
Lewonas
Citizen
posted 24 March 2015 03:26 PM EDT (US)     132 / 161       
LOL Baske, that's hilarious. I've had a good laugh. I'll try to dig up some of my own.

I know for a fact that I've posted some very silly things in the past. I've made a fool of myself on multiple occasions (mostly because I absolutely lacked the ability to express myself in English), but I can't seem to find the best ones of them.

Perhaps the most silly thing is how I interacted with this forum. Whenever I posted something, I would carefully scroll down to my post the next day to read what exactly I had posted. I didn't dare to read the replies to my post before I was absolutely certain my post was something I wasn't (in hindsight) ashamed of. Here's one example I've managed to find: After months of lurking, I finally had the courage to enter the screenshot competition only to back down from it moments later after I realized you could only post 1 instead of 4 screenshots. I ended up winning the competition but I was too ashamed of myself to reply with the new theme. (fun fact: that was the only time I've ever won the screenshot competition lol)

After a month, I finally regained my courage to post on the forum again. I decided to enter another competition and I asked a question about the rules. I think it took like 3 hours (I'm not kidding) for me to formulate my three sentences long question. Behold the final result; Engrish at its finest. The moderators couldn't make any sense of my question so, naturally, they skipped it. And you guessed it, I didn't dare to show my face again out of shame the next couple of weeks. lol

The post I made in the Eyecandy thread is without a shadow of doubt the worst one out of all of my posts. This post. But, unfortunetaly, I've edited that post. It had everything in it you can wish for: anger, sadness, frustration: all the emotions I had bottled up came pouring out in that one post. I was sick and tired of letting the forumers and my design team (I think it was Omega Studios?) down because I never finished the scenarios I promised to make. Motivation was (and still partly is) my greatest enemy and I just wanted everyone to know how I felt. I still get the shivers thinking back to that post lol. The agony is real.

What are the key ingredients to make a popular RPG? To find out, read the results of the RPG survey.
Want to create an advanced patrol/pathfinding system? Have a look at the powerful Pathfinding triggers.
Games I'm playing: The Witness [80%] Chivalry: Medieval Warfare [20%]

[This message has been edited by Lewonas (edited 03-24-2015 @ 03:28 PM).]

pBiggZ
Citizen
(id: P_J_B)
posted 25 March 2015 08:59 AM EDT (US)     133 / 161       
slightly sad i missed this.

"I NED MOAR RANGE" Pubby8
TAG
That AoM Guy
posted 25 March 2015 01:28 PM EDT (US)     134 / 161       
PJB, finally discovered the wolf in your avatar. I'll never see it the same way again.

Check out my YouTube

[This message has been edited by CeaseDaFire (edited 05-30-2015 @ 07:17 PM).]

pBiggZ
Citizen
posted 25 March 2015 10:34 PM EDT (US)     135 / 161       
Clan wolf is best clan.

I played mechwarrior 2 when I was 4...
still haven't stopped.

[This message has been edited by P_J_B (edited 03-25-2015 @ 10:35 PM).]

TAG
That AoM Guy
posted 26 March 2015 11:38 AM EDT (US)     136 / 161       
Change your names peoples http://www.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=1,341624,,10

Check out my YouTube
Weed Basket
posted 30 March 2015 08:36 AM EDT (US)     137 / 161       
Haha Lewonas.. Fun read..

Funny how we all have our own stupid vision of the forums and do our best to fit in...

pBiggZ
Citizen
posted 31 March 2015 01:41 PM EDT (US)     138 / 161       
man people from the other HG forums are mean. Our little corner here is exceptionally well behaved!

Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 31 March 2015 02:07 PM EDT (US)     139 / 161       
*cracks whip*

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
"I saw the picture and became immediately worried about Yeeb seducing and buying out Zen" - Shanks13
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto 5.0|Multiplayer: Minigames X 4.7|CSC 7
Zenophobia
Irrational Fear
posted 31 March 2015 02:09 PM EDT (US)     140 / 161       
*cracks whip*
I thought it would be, "*brandishes banhammer*".

[This message has been edited by Zenophobia (edited 02-29-2094 @ 10:60 AM).]
TartarianCerberus
Citizen
(id: Cerberus_001)
posted 31 March 2015 07:58 PM EDT (US)     141 / 161       
Hi everyone! :-)

Cerberus- The three headed guard dog who guards the entrance to Hades; son of Typhon.

"If I threw up on you, you'd be pissed." -Big Baby, House MD

sporeh censusmaster, mafiamaster, competitionmaster, showcasemaster

aomh | sporeh | pds | website | sign up for unicellular mafia at sporeh
Weed Basket
posted 02 April 2015 03:44 AM EDT (US)     142 / 161       
I wanted my name changed to Elrich, but they wouldn't let me changed it to Basket instead.

Weed Basket
posted 02 April 2015 03:49 AM EDT (US)     143 / 161       
I literally googled 'Epic picture of a basket', and this was the most exciting result:

Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 02 April 2015 04:24 AM EDT (US)     144 / 161       
Most elegant.

pBiggZ
Citizen
posted 02 April 2015 12:57 PM EDT (US)     145 / 161       
That right there is most certainly a basket

pBiggZ
Citizen
posted 11 April 2015 10:14 PM EDT (US)     146 / 161       
can someone shoot me the aomh teamspeak info, if thats a thing. Id love to get online and actually play with some of you guys.

TAG
That AoM Guy
posted 11 April 2015 10:21 PM EDT (US)     147 / 161       
AoMH don't got a teamspeak, think they used to a wicked long time ago but nothing became of it. PK clan has a teamspeak which I'm in btw

ts.pkclan.net

Check out my YouTube
Cheesewiz
HG Alumnus
posted 19 April 2015 01:41 AM EDT (US)     148 / 161       
I should probably check my old email more often.

Oh well, better late than never! Hi everyone!

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
Nanodude
Citizen
(id: geodude)
posted 19 April 2015 07:50 AM EDT (US)     149 / 161       
its the smoking hot superman... right?

<3
Hawk13
Citizen
posted 30 May 2015 08:57 AM EDT (US)     150 / 161       
Hey,guys!Hell,its just been just a few months since I stayed away from AOMH and I feel desperate to install my AOM gold DVD on my brand new PC brought a few days ago! .Hope everyone's alright and having fun with this nostalgic game.
AOM FTW!!!!

I was visiting a castle ruin.The doors opened.There was an Opened Way.There was a moments Silence.I noticed a Creeping Shadow from behind.It was A Messenger From Behind.He was the Gatekeeper of The Castle Ruins.He lounged at me like A Liberated Guardian.It was a Violent Encounter.I was in Awe of Its Power.He was a Grotesque Figure to look at.
« Previous Page  1 ··· 4 5 6 7  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames