You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Website Feedback and Info
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.538 replies, Sticky
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Website Feedback and Info » Bug reports and some site announcements
Bottom
Topic Subject:Bug reports and some site announcements
« Previous Page  1 ··· 5 6 7 8 9 ··· 18  Next Page »
Sith
Mortal
posted 19 March 2006 08:34 AM EDT (US)         
Website bugs can be reported here.
The staff will post some announcements here too.

[This message has been edited by CeaseDaFire (edited 10-07-2015 @ 07:59 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Zombie Gaddafi
Eater of no hats
(id: NeverPlayedHalo3)
posted 20 October 2009 07:47 PM EDT (US)     181 / 538       
I believe after 25 or something you can double post.

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
aZeusdude2
Mortal
posted 20 October 2009 07:51 PM EDT (US)     182 / 538       
I believe after 25 or something you can double post.
I guess it would be a good thing, since much of the time bots are used to advertise, and having them spam advertisements wouldn't really be a good thing.

This is just my guess, though, I'm not sure of what the real reason is.

lostrozzacavalli
Mortal
posted 27 October 2009 11:48 AM EDT (US)     183 / 538       
I don't know if this is the correct thread for this bug, but does anyone have a clue why sometimes appear this instead of the normal screen?

Utilities || Map Tool 3.1 Inventory Triggers MP Triggers Comic AoM
RandomMaps || Mad Supremacy Escape Your Mates Escape
Scenarios || Bomberman Minigames Y 2.0 Convert & Fight
Games || Bullet Demo Ball Bouncer 3D
WRP_Beater: "Meglio una gallina oggi che un uovo domani."
My name has been misspelled 132 times (Last: BSU_DoLhades Best: Lostrozzabercrombie In a row: 5)

[This message has been edited by lostrozzacavalli (edited 10-27-2009 @ 11:48 AM).]

WRP
Mortal
(id: WRP_BEATER)
posted 27 October 2009 12:05 PM EDT (US)     184 / 538       
i had it three times, once that wan't like that but it was like wrote in times new roman, black on white. i think this should be in the website feedback in main, but i don't know.

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
Guard of Olympus
Mortal
posted 27 October 2009 02:52 PM EDT (US)     185 / 538       
Just noticed a weird thing, that may have been done on purpose, but maybe not. When holding over the moderator field at the side of the forums, usually no links appears, but if holding the mouse over the mythology forum or this one it actually does...

~Guard of Olympus ~
Dark Times|My work (4.6)|Teaser #2
Guard of Osiris
Mortal
posted 27 October 2009 02:53 PM EDT (US)     186 / 538       
Also, the gallery for me ends up to the far right of the page, making it practically unnoticable.

castwcrt rip 2010-2010
Peter Fallon
Mortal
(id: Xzyiothe)
posted 27 October 2009 04:20 PM EDT (US)     187 / 538       
As for the moderator bug it doesn't seem to just be this heaven. Seems all older heavens running on javascript didn't take whatever new update they tried to do (the underlining on ruby heavens wasn't like that before, no?)

This would probably be better in HG main.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
papaya
ಠ_ಠ
(id: X_MOSS)
posted 27 October 2009 05:50 PM EDT (US)     188 / 538       
I don't know why in some forums the moderators link to email and some they don't (it should in ALL).

As for the main page issues, it looks like the objects are loading in the wrong order (ie. the right-side-nav should load after the rest of the page, but in your image it loads first and displays on the left). Of course zope, the software we use to run the site, is a older than the internet itself, so who knows what's causing it. Has anyone else run into that problem (lostrozzacavalli's)?

oh you can wait for what I can give
you know what I am so you know how I live
try to look proud but youre not in the slightest
its happening now and its always been like this.
Guard of Olympus
Mortal
posted 28 October 2009 04:08 AM EDT (US)     189 / 538       
Now none of them work...

~Guard of Olympus ~
WRP
Mortal
posted 28 October 2009 12:55 PM EDT (US)     190 / 538       
Has anyone else run into that problem (lostrozzacavalli's)?
me twice, and then once i had the main page in black times new roman on white background.

Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
Guard of Olympus
Mortal
posted 29 October 2009 08:05 AM EDT (US)     191 / 538       
Ooops, caps on...

Great, you fixed them all but SD!

~Guard of Olympus ~

[This message has been edited by Guard of Olympus (edited 10-29-2009 @ 08:06 AM).]

THYMOLE
Mortal
posted 01 November 2009 10:55 AM EDT (US)     192 / 538       
Someone messed up will reverting to the old skin.

The new topic and reply buttons are switched (although the links are in the correct place)

All "mortals" are now called "agers"...
WRP
Mortal
posted 01 November 2009 02:46 PM EDT (US)     193 / 538       
All "mortals" are now called "agers"...
they were.
The new topic and reply buttons are switched (although the links are in the correct place)
do you mean the pics?
And, another thing, the Who's Online page is full of codes.

HailToTheOboe
Bitten by a radioactive ostrich
posted 12 November 2009 03:06 PM EDT (US)     194 / 538       
lostrozzacavalli
Mortal
posted 17 November 2009 01:48 PM EDT (US)     195 / 538       
It's started happening to me very frequently recently.
Finally !

Utilities || Map Tool 3.1 Inventory Triggers MP Triggers Comic AoM
RandomMaps || Mad Supremacy Escape Your Mates Escape
Scenarios || Bomberman Minigames Y 2.0 Convert & Fight
Games || Bullet Demo Ball Bouncer 3D
WRP_Beater: "Meglio una gallina oggi che un uovo domani."
My name has been misspelled 132 times (Last: BSU_DoLhades Best: Lostrozzabercrombie In a row: 5)
fight_to_plight
Mortal
posted 08 December 2009 08:30 PM EDT (US)     196 / 538       
Every now and then, i will click a link and spyware will try to install itself to my computer. Its that tricky kind where they put more popups on the cancel and close button, and its starting to happen very often, which concerns me about the sites integrity at the moment.
DragonQ
SC2H Seraph
posted 08 December 2009 08:32 PM EDT (US)     197 / 538       
Clicking what kind of link? If it's just links sub-forums, threads, posts or to site sections (left hand side of main page) then that isn't anything to do with HG, it's spyware already on your PC.

Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand.
I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back.
Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.
There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.
But you can't take the sky from me...
fight_to_plight
Mortal
posted 08 December 2009 08:49 PM EDT (US)     198 / 538       
Well, the popup just happens randomly when im navigating the site, and it exits me out of my browser. Its called Antispy and it is the basic form of internet popup spyware that tries to force itself onto your computer. Its definetly not my own spyware or any other security programs i have installed on my computer. This is happening quite frequently, in fact, when i was posting this reply for the first time it happened =*(.
WinstonShnozwick
Mortal
posted 08 December 2009 08:55 PM EDT (US)     199 / 538       
Hey flight, that has nothing to do with HG. Its just random spyware. I get it too, but I just exit the link and ignore it so it wont get into my computer and hurt it. It is random and attacks all computers. I get ones called antispy and also green antivirus. NO MATTER WHAT IMMEDIATELY CLOSE IT AND DO NOT LET IT TAKE TIME TO GET IN OR DOWNLOAD. Just close it as soon as you can, or it will get into the computer and WIll hurt your computer. Ignore them. Just think of them as annoying popup ads.

Tired of unorigional, boring campaigns? Try out DEMO|Legacy - The Uprising|DEMO
Completely New Gameplay. Random Map Type Replayability. Delve into Nomadican|FEATURES|DOWNLOAD|
Want to know how to use triggers and/or create amazing factors in your scenarios? You need Combination Effects|FEATURES|DOWNLOAD|
Automaton Metals Textures, New Custom Triggers
Upcoming Projects: Legacy - The Uprising, Destiny
6/12/1997, a day that will live in infamy.
fight_to_plight
Mortal
posted 08 December 2009 08:58 PM EDT (US)     200 / 538       
Its just concerning because ive had it happen 5 times in 1 hour, can a moderator maybe check the current ads right now? Im sure its always going to be an ongoing problem, but the rate at which it is occuring is just awful, at least to me.
WinstonShnozwick
Mortal
posted 08 December 2009 09:03 PM EDT (US)     201 / 538       
No, its not HG, like i said. It happens quite alot to me as well, even on a library high security computer. Really, exit quick and dont let it get into you. They happen alot because they are like the most recent forms of computer viruses just developed in this year, by hackers with no life. So naturally being new, they are going to be widely and fastly distributed and put into as many computers as they can, and will slow down and stop when microsoft comes up with new computer updates for security against them. THey are just new, so are made to get past the current computer security, so will die out like ones before them when updates are made to prevent them.

And very important, if you do happen to accidentally let one in, and it has installed itself, go to google and search the name of the virus, whatever program it calls itself. Like Green antivirus. Real people recognize that they are viruses, and I immediately for the first time searching them, found help pages on to how to get rid of them.

Completely New Gameplay. Random Map Type Replayability. Delve into Nomadican|FEATURES|DOWNLOAD|
Want to know how to use triggers and/or create amazing factors in your scenarios? You need Combination Effects|FEATURES|DOWNLOAD|
fight_to_plight
Mortal
posted 08 December 2009 09:09 PM EDT (US)     202 / 538       
Alright ty for the info man, ill make sure to do what you said ^^
THYMOLE
Mortal
posted 08 December 2009 09:32 PM EDT (US)     203 / 538       
Um, well i'm not quite sure. I too get that little bugger, but only HG.

Good advice though
WinstonShnozwick
Mortal
posted 08 December 2009 09:37 PM EDT (US)     204 / 538       
Na, I get it everywhere, its just a general virus that is attacking everyone everywhere. And honestly it just queried me like 2 times while talking bakc and forth in these few last comments.

Glad i could help though. I do so hate those little buggers.

Peter Fallon
Mortal
posted 09 December 2009 02:25 PM EDT (US)     205 / 538       
Most of these scanners are fake. Don't worry.

Just don't run java applets you don't trust / don't install any activex plugins / don't install any random "plugins"/toolbars. Oh, and don't use IE so you can avoid embedded VBS. I recommend NoScript if you use Firefox.

Make sure you have some decent anti-malware software. Preferably one that checks out new files as they are written. Laziest way to keep your computer safe, to be honest.

I've tried to reproduce the problem but I am unable to. I don't really think it's the site.. Maybe you should try scanning for spyware/adware and get back to us? I had something like this before, but it was an fake anti-virus scanner, not spyware.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
WinstonShnozwick
Mortal
posted 09 December 2009 07:32 PM EDT (US)     206 / 538       
yeah, if you want to examine it and try to figure it out and ways to stop it or something xzy, when it happens, it takes you to a new link, and I didi discover one time, by copying that link, and going back to it, that it was where the problem was located. So when it grabs you, just copy the link url and save it somewhere, if you want to look at it. Hope someone fixes them, they are annoying. But as I said, they arent a big problem, only if you let them download, so just closing it when it comes up makes it only like an annoying ad, just one more dangerous if you let it get into your computer.

THYMOLE
Mortal
posted 09 December 2009 08:08 PM EDT (US)     207 / 538       
WinstonShnozwick
Mortal
posted 10 December 2009 07:15 PM EDT (US)     208 / 538       
I think thats the one that pllugged up the family computer. My laptop was frequently hit by one called Green Antivirus. Or GreenAV. Search on google to find out about it. And thy, it might not be smart to put that url as a link. Try the [code] tag so people wont get it by clicking the link by accident.

Peter Fallon
Mortal
posted 10 December 2009 07:37 PM EDT (US)     209 / 538       
It's flagged as a reported attack site on Firefox. That being said, what browsers are you using? Firefox is definitely the safest (not sure about updating speed, but it's better than IE in that area) using NoScript (lock down scripts for sites you're unsure of, you can't get much safer than that.)

I'm still not getting anything from the main page. Try scanning for spyware.

The best thing I can recommend is to use Firefox.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
HailToTheOboe
Bitten by a radioactive ostrich
posted 10 December 2009 09:24 PM EDT (US)     210 / 538       
No more line breaks in code tags? 29

<Effect name="Activate Trigger Loader"> <Param name="info1" dispName="Info" varType="string">This trigger loads custom functions that can be used by other triggers.</Param> <Param name="info2" dispName="Info" varType="string">Please load this effect in an empty trigger before you add triggers that need this.</Param> <Param name="info3" dispName="Info" varType="string">The triggers requiring this should mention it somewhere. Not all triggers need it.</Param> <Param name="luis" dispName="AI Get Random:" VarType="strwing">%u</Param> <Param name="mod" dispName="Don't touch this!" varType="strwing">%%</Param> <Command>} }</Command> <!-- ***************** CONST & VAR **************** --> <Command>const float PI = 3.14159265358979323846;</Command> <Command>const float e = 2.71828182845904523536;</Command> <Command>//Internal Vars:</Command> <Command>float seed = 123;</Command> <Command>bool isMultiplayer = true;</Command> <Command>float M = 233280;</Command> <Command>float A = 9301;</Command> <Command>float C = 4927;</Command> <Command>extern int trQuestVarsN = 1;</Command> <Command>extern int trQuestVarsOP = 0;</Command> <Command>int FP = -1;</Command> <Command>int contextIndex = 1;</Command> <Command>//Globals:</Command> <Command>int cMyID = -1;</Command> <Command>int cNumberNonGaiaPlayers = -1;</Command> <Command>int cMyCulture = -1;</Command> <Command>int cMyCiv = -1;</Command> <Command>int cGameMode = -1;</Command> <Command>//Unit Stances:</Command> <Command>const int cUnitStanceAggressive=0;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitStanceDefensive=1;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitStancePassive=2;</Command> <Command>//Victory Condition/Game Mode Types:</Command> <Command>const int cGameModeSupremacy=0;</Command> <Command>const int cGameModeConquest=1;</Command> <Command>const int cGameModeLightning=2;</Command> <Command>const int cGameModeDeathmatch=3;</Command> <Command>//Difficulty Levels:</Command> <Command>const int cDifficultyEasy=0;</Command> <Command>const int cDifficultyModerate=1;</Command> <Command>const int cDifficultyHard=2;</Command> <Command>const int cDifficultyNightmare=3;</Command> <Command>//Age Constants:</Command> <Command>const int cAge1=0;</Command> <Command>const int cAge2=1;</Command> <Command>const int cAge3=2;</Command> <Command>const int cAge4=3;</Command> <Command>//Player Relation Constants:</Command> <Command>const int cPlayerRelationAny=-1;</Command> <Command>const int cPlayerRelationSelf=0;</Command> <Command>const int cPlayerRelationEnemy=2;</Command> <Command>const int cPlayerRelationAlly=1;</Command> <Command>//ProtoPower Constants:</Command> <Command>const int cPowerLure=0;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerBlessingofZeus=1;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerBolt=2;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerBronze=3;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerCeaseFireNomad=4;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerCeaseFire=5;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerChickenStorm=6;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerCitadel=7;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerDwarvenMine=8;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerCurse=9;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerEarthquake=10;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerEclipse=11;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerFlamingWeapons=12;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerForestFire=13;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerFrost=14;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerGoatunheim=15;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerGreatHunt=16;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerHealingSpring=17;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerLightningStorm=18;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerLocustSwarm=19;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerMeteor=20;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerNidhogg=21;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerPestilence=22;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerPlenty=23;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerProsperity=24;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerRagnorok=25;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerRain=26;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerRestoration=27;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerShiftingSands=28;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerSentinel=29;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerPlagueofSerpents=30;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerAncestors=31;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerFimbulwinter=32;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerSonofOsiris=33;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerSPCMeteor=34;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerSpy=35;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTornado=36;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerUndermine=37;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerUnderworldPassage=38;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerVision=39;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerWalkingBerryBushes=40;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerWalkingWoods=41;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerWellOfUrd=42;</Command> <Command>//Power Type Constants:</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeGeneric=0;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeTempUnit=1;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeLightning=2;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeFrost=3;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeLocust=4;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeTeleport=5;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeMeteor=6;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeInferno=7;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeHealing=8;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeEnrage=9;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeClone=10;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeDamageUnit=11;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeTornado=12;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeRain=13;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeUndermine=14;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeSnowStorm=15;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeBronze=16;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypePeace=17;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeProsperity=18;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeEclipse=19;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeShowUnit=20;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeBolt=21;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeSpy=22;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeTechActivate=23;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeAnimalMagnet=24;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeHealingSpring=25;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeSwapUnit=26;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeRebellion=27;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeSandstorm=28;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeEarthquake=29;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypePlenty=30;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeForestFire=31;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeFlamingWeapons=32;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypeDwarvenMines=33;</Command> <Command>const int cPowerTypePestilence=34;</Command> <Command>//Unit Movement Types:</Command> <Command>const int cMovementTypeNone=0;</Command> <Command>const int cMovementTypeLand=1;</Command> <Command>const int cMovementTypeWater=2;</Command> <Command>const int cMovementTypeAir=4;</Command> <Command>const int cMovementTypeNonSolid=8;</Command> <Command>//KB Unit States:</Command> <Command>const int cUnitStateNone=0;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitStateBuilding=1;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitStateAlive=2;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitStateDead=4;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitStateAny=255;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitStateAliveOrBuilding=3;</Command> <Command>//Civs:</Command> <Command>const int cCivZeus=0;</Command> <Command>const int cCivPoseidon=1;</Command> <Command>const int cCivHades=2;</Command> <Command>const int cCivIsis=3;</Command> <Command>const int cCivRa=4;</Command> <Command>const int cCivSet=5;</Command> <Command>const int cCivOdin=6;</Command> <Command>const int cCivThor=7;</Command> <Command>const int cCivLoki=8;</Command> <Command>const int cCivRandom=9;</Command> <Command>const int cCivGreek=10;</Command> <Command>const int cCivNorse=11;</Command> <Command>const int cCivEgyptian=12;</Command> <Command>const int cCivNature=13;</Command> <Command>//Cultures:</Command> <Command>const int cCultureGreek=0;</Command> <Command>const int cCultureEgyptian=1;</Command> <Command>const int cCultureNorse=2;</Command> <Command>const int cCultureNature=3;</Command> <Command>//Resources:</Command> <Command>const int cResourceGold=0;</Command> <Command>const int cResourceWood=1;</Command> <Command>const int cResourceFood=2;</Command> <Command>const int cResourceFavor=3;</Command> <Command>const int cAllResources=-1234;</Command> <Command>//Unit Action Constants:</Command> <Command>const int cActionBored=0;</Command> <Command>const int cActionBuild=1;</Command> <Command>const int cActionConvert=2;</Command> <Command>const int cActionDeath=3;</Command> <Command>const int cActionDecay=4;</Command> <Command>const int cActionGather=5;</Command> <Command>const int cActionHandAttack=6;</Command> <Command>const int cActionHeal=7;</Command> <Command>const int cActionHunting=8;</Command> <Command>const int cActionIdle=9;</Command> <Command>const int cActionMove=10;</Command> <Command>const int cActionMoveByGroup=11;</Command> <Command>const int cActionRangedAttack=12;</Command> <Command>const int cActionRepair=13;</Command> <Command>const int cActionResearch=14;</Command> <Command>const int cActionTrain=15;</Command> <Command>const int cActionOverrideAnimation=16;</Command> <Command>const int cActionWork=17;</Command> <Command>const int cActionAttack=18;</Command> <Command>const int cActionUnused0=19;</Command> <Command>const int cActionWander=20;</Command> <Command>const int cActionEnter=21;</Command> <Command>const int cActionAutoConvert=22;</Command> <Command>const int cActionBirth=23;</Command> <Command>const int cActionAreaAttack=24;</Command> <Command>const int cActionFreeze=25;</Command> <Command>const int cActionDormant=26;</Command> <Command>const int cActionGatherPoint=27;</Command> <Command>const int cActionMoveAttack=28;</Command> <Command>const int cActionThrown=29;</Command> <Command>const int cActionLightning=30;</Command> <Command>const int cActionLight=31;</Command> <Command>const int cActionJumpAttack=32;</Command> <Command>const int cActionUnused1=33;</Command> <Command>const int cActionMeteor=34;</Command> <Command>const int cActionAttach=35;</Command> <Command>const int cActionGuide=36;</Command> <Command>const int cActionJumpMove=37;</Command> <Command>const int cActionPickup=38;</Command> <Command>const int cActionDiveBomb=39;</Command> <Command>const int cActionUnused2=40;</Command> <Command>const int cActionRegenerate=41;</Command> <Command>const int cActionUse=42;</Command> <Command>const int cActionEmpower=43;</Command> <Command>const int cActionAutoGather=44;</Command> <Command>const int cActionThrow=45;</Command> <Command>const int cActionGore=46;</Command> <Command>const int cActionDropoff=47;</Command> <Command>const int cActionWhirlwindAttack=48;</Command> <Command>const int cActionChargedRangedAttack=49;</Command> <Command>const int cActionEject=50;</Command> <Command>const int cActionFreezeAttack=51;</Command> <Command>const int cActionConvertAttack=52;</Command> <Command>const int cActionTrade=53;</Command> <Command>const int cActionGuard=54;</Command> <Command>const int cActionAutoMover=55;</Command> <Command>const int cActionGetOnMover=56;</Command> <Command>const int cActionSwallow=57;</Command> <Command>const int cActionGate=58;</Command> <Command>const int cActionLightningAttack=59;</Command> <Command>const int cActionExplore=60;</Command> <Command>const int cActionEat=61;</Command> <Command>const int cActionBoost=62;</Command> <Command>const int cActionCorpseDecay=63;</Command> <Command>const int cActionTeleport=64;</Command> <Command>const int cActionBuckAttack=65;</Command> <Command>const int cActionTownBell=66;</Command> <Command>const int cActionHeroDeath=67;</Command> <Command>//Tech Status:</Command> <Command>const int cTechStatusUnobtainable=0;</Command> <Command>const int cTechStatusObtainable=1;</Command> <Command>const int cTechStatusAvailable=2;</Command> <Command>const int cTechStatusResearching=3;</Command> <Command>const int cTechStatusActive=4;</Command> <Command>const int cTechStatusPersistent=5;</Command> <Command>//Area Types:</Command> <Command>const int cAreaTypeForest=1;</Command> <Command>const int cAreaTypeWater=2;</Command> <Command>const int cAreaTypeImpassableLand=3;</Command> <Command>const int cAreaTypeGold=4;</Command> <Command>const int cAreaTypeSettlement=5;</Command> <Command>//AreaGroup Types:</Command> <Command>const int cAreaGroupTypeLand=0;</Command> <Command>const int cAreaGroupTypeWater=1;</Command> <Command>//KB TechTree Unit Functions:</Command> <Command>const int cUnitFunctionBuilder=0;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitFunctionGatherer=1;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitFunctionEmpower=2;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitFunctionFish=3;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitFunctionWaterTransport=4;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitFunctionTrade=5;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitFunctionUnknown=6;</Command> <Command>//KB TechTree Upgrade Types:</Command> <Command>const int cUpgradeTypeAttack=0;</Command> <Command>const int cUpgradeTypeArmor=1;</Command> <Command>const int cUpgradeTypeHitpoints=2;</Command> <Command>const int cUpgradeTypeSpeed=3;</Command> <Command>const int cUpgradeTypeWorkRate=4;</Command> <Command>const int cUpgradeTypeTrainPoints=5;</Command> <Command>const int cUpgradeTypeAny=6;</Command> <Command>//Techs: 392 total</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge1=0;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge2=1;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge3=2;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMediumArchers=3;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeavyArchers=4;</Command> <Command>const int cTechChampionArchers=5;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMediumInfantry=6;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeavyInfantry=7;</Command> <Command>const int cTechChampionInfantry=8;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHusbandry=9;</Command> <Command>const int cTechPlow=10;</Command> <Command>const int cTechIrrigation=11;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCopperWeapons=12;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBronzeWeapons=13;</Command> <Command>const int cTechIronWeapons=14;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCopperMail=15;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBronzeMail=16;</Command> <Command>const int cTechIronMail=17;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCopperShields=18;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBronzeShields=19;</Command> <Command>const int cTechIronShields=20;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAmbassadors=21;</Command> <Command>const int cTechTaxCollectors=22;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCoinage=23;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMediumCavalry=24;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeavyCavalry=25;</Command> <Command>const int cTechChampionCavalry=26;</Command> <Command>const int cTechWatchTower=27;</Command> <Command>const int cTechGuardTower=28;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBallistaTower=29;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBoilingOil=30;</Command> <Command>const int cTechLevyInfantry=31;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBurningPitch=32;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMasons=33;</Command> <Command>const int cTechPickaxe=34;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHandAxe=35;</Command> <Command>const int cTechShaftMine=36;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBowSaw=37;</Command> <Command>const int cTechQuarry=38;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCarpenters=39;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBravery=40;</Command> <Command>const int cTechValleyoftheKings=41;</Command> <Command>const int cTechLightningStorm=42;</Command> <Command>const int cTechLocustSwarm=43;</Command> <Command>const int cTechTornado=44;</Command> <Command>const int cTechWinterHarvest=45;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSafeguard=46;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRampage=47;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMithrilBreastplate=48;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCallOfValhalla=49;</Command> <Command>const int cTechArcticWinds=50;</Command> <Command>const int cTechArcticGale=51;</Command> <Command>const int cTechWrathOfTheDeep=52;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSpiritedCharge=53;</Command> <Command>const int cTechThunderingHooves=54;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBerserkergang=55;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRime=56;</Command> <Command>const int cTechFrost=57;</Command> <Command>const int cTechDraftHorses=58;</Command> <Command>const int cTechEngineers=59;</Command> <Command>const int cTechArchitects=60;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMeteor=61;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBoneBow=62;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAxeofVengeance=63;</Command> <Command>const int cTechDesertWind=64;</Command> <Command>const int cTechEnclosedDeck=65;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCladding=66;</Command> <Command>const int cTechFortifiedWall=67;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge1Zeus=68;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSkinOfTheRhino=69;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge15Egyptian=70;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSacredCats=71;</Command> <Command>const int cTechGraniteBlood=72;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHamarrtroll=73;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCriosphinx=74;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHieracosphinx=75;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMonstrousRage=76;</Command> <Command>const int cTechPhobosSpearofPanic=77;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBacchanalia=78;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSunRay=79;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSylvanLore=80;</Command> <Command>const int cTechForgeofOlympus=81;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge1Hades=82;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge1Poseidon=83;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCreateGold=84;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge1Ra=85;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge1Isis=86;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge1Set=87;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge1Odin=88;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge1Thor=89;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge1Loki=90;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAuroraBorealis=91;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge2Athena=92;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge2Ares=93;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge2Hermes=94;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge3Dionysos=95;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge3Apollo=96;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge3Aphrodite=97;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge4Hera=98;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge4Artemis=99;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge4Hephaestus=100;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHuntingDogs=101;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHandofTalos=102;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSarissa=103;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAegisShield=104;</Command> <Command>const int cTechWingedMessenger=105;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge2Anubis=106;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge2Bast=107;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge2Ptah=108;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge3Hathor=109;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge3Nephthys=110;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge3Sekhmet=111;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge4Thoth=112;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge4Osiris=113;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge4Horus=114;</Command> <Command>const int cTechFeetoftheJackal=115;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge4=116;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge2Forseti=117;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge2Heimdall=118;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge2Freyja=119;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge3Skadi=120;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge3Bragi=121;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge3Njord=122;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge4Hel=123;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge4Baldr=124;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge4Tyr=125;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSignalFires=126;</Command> <Command>const int cTechStoneWall=127;</Command> <Command>const int cTechShoulderofTalos=128;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSkeletonPower=129;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBookofThoth=130;</Command> <Command>const int cTechFaceoftheGorgon=131;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCitadelWall=132;</Command> <Command>const int cTechUnderworldPassage=133;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRestoration=134;</Command> <Command>const int cTechConscriptInfantry=135;</Command> <Command>const int cTechLevyArchers=136;</Command> <Command>const int cTechConscriptArchers=137;</Command> <Command>const int cTechLevyCavalry=138;</Command> <Command>const int cTechConscriptCavalry=139;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCarrierPigeons=140;</Command> <Command>const int cTechFloodControl=141;</Command> <Command>const int cTechPharaohRespawn=142;</Command> <Command>const int cTechStartingUnitsNorse=143;</Command> <Command>const int cTechStartingUnitsGreek=144;</Command> <Command>const int cTechStartingUnitsEgyptian=145;</Command> <Command>const int cTechGreatHunt=146;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCeaseFire=147;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMonument1=148;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMonument2=149;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMonument3=150;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMonument4=151;</Command> <Command>const int cTechUndermine=152;</Command> <Command>const int cTechDwarvenMail=153;</Command> <Command>const int cTechDwarvenShields=154;</Command> <Command>const int cTechDwarvenWeapons=155;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRain=156;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSerpentSpear=157;</Command> <Command>const int cTechFloodoftheNile=158;</Command> <Command>const int cTechVaultsofErebus=159;</Command> <Command>const int cTechLordofHorses=160;</Command> <Command>const int cTechOlympicParentage=161;</Command> <Command>const int cTechPigSticker=162;</Command> <Command>const int cTechLoneWanderer=163;</Command> <Command>const int cTechEyesintheForest=164;</Command> <Command>const int cTechScallopedAxe=165;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRingGiver=166;</Command> <Command>const int cTechLongSerpent=167;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSwineArray=168;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge15Norse=169;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge15Greek=170;</Command> <Command>const int cTechOdinsRavenRespawn=171;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSnowStorm=172;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeavyCamelry=173;</Command> <Command>const int cTechChampionCamelry=174;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBronze=175;</Command> <Command>const int cTechPharaohRespawnOsiris=176;</Command> <Command>const int cTechNewKingdom=177;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMedjay=178;</Command> <Command>const int cTechFuneralRites=179;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSpiritofMaat=180;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCityoftheDead=181;</Command> <Command>const int cTechFortifyTownCenter=182;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeroesZeusAge2=183;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeroesZeusAge3=184;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeroesZeusAge4=185;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeroesPoseidonAge2=186;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeroesPoseidonAge3=187;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeroesPoseidonAge4=188;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeroesHadesAge2=189;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeroesHadesAge3=190;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeroesHadesAge4=191;</Command> <Command>const int cTechShaduf=192;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMonument0=193;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicAnkhofRa=194;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicEyeofHorus=195;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicSistrumofBast=196;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicHeadofOrpheus=197;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicRingoftheNibelung=198;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicStaffofDionysus=199;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicFettersofFenrir=200;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicOdinsSpear=201;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicKitharaofApollo=202;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicMithrilHorseshoes=203;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicBowofArtemis=204;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicWedjatEye=205;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicNoseoftheSphinx=206;</Command> <Command>const int cTechGoldenApples=207;</Command> <Command>const int cTechEldhrimnirKettle=208;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicArrowsofAlfar=209;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicToothedArrows=210;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicWandofGambantein=211;</Command> <Command>const int cTechProsperity=212;</Command> <Command>const int cTechPegasusRelicRespawn=213;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicGoldenBridleofPegasus=214;</Command> <Command>const int cTechEclipse=215;</Command> <Command>const int cTechWillofKronos=216;</Command> <Command>const int cTechLabyrinthofMinos=217;</Command> <Command>const int cTechFlamesofTyphon=218;</Command> <Command>const int cTechDivineBlood=219;</Command> <Command>const int cTechShaftsofPlague=220;</Command> <Command>const int cTechVision=221;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBolt=222;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSpy=223;</Command> <Command>const int cTechFlamingWeapons=224;</Command> <Command>const int cTechFlamingWeaponsActive=225;</Command> <Command>const int cTechLossofLOS=226;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSerpents=227;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAnimalMagnetism=228;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHealingSpring=229;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCurse=230;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSentinel=231;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSandstorm=232;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCitadel=233;</Command> <Command>const int cTechWalkingWoods=234;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRagnorok=235;</Command> <Command>const int cTechNidhogg=236;</Command> <Command>const int cTechPlenty=237;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSonofOsiris=238;</Command> <Command>const int cTechPharaohRespawnCityoftheDead=239;</Command> <Command>const int cTechEarthquake=240;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAthenianWall=241;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeroesHadesAge1=242;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeroesPoseidonAge1=243;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeroesZeusAge1=244;</Command> <Command>const int cTechDwarvenAuger=245;</Command> <Command>const int cTechPurseSeine=246;</Command> <Command>const int cTechReinforcedHull=247;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHuntressAxe=248;</Command> <Command>const int cTechForestFire=249;</Command> <Command>const int cTechPestilence=250;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicTriosBow=251;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicShardofBlueCrystal=252;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicArmorofAchilles=253;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicShipofFingernails=254;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCrocodopolis=255;</Command> <Command>const int cTechLeatherFrameShield=256;</Command> <Command>const int cTechElectrumBullets=257;</Command> <Command>const int cTechStonesofRedLinen=258;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSpearontheHorizon=259;</Command> <Command>const int cTechFeral=260;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAnastrophe=261;</Command> <Command>const int cTechTrierarch=262;</Command> <Command>const int cTechThracianHorses=263;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicShinglesofSteel=264;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicEyeofOrnlu=265;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicTuskoftheIronBoar=266;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAssignLOS=267;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRoarofOrthus=268;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAtefCrown=269;</Command> <Command>const int cTechConscriptSailors=270;</Command> <Command>const int cTechNavalOxybeles=271;</Command> <Command>const int cTechEnyosBowofHorror=272;</Command> <Command>const int cTechDeimosSwordofDread=273;</Command> <Command>const int cTechChampionElephants=274;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHallofThanes=275;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAdzeofWepwawet=276;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSlingsoftheSun=277;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRamoftheWestWind=278;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSundriedMudBrick=279;</Command> <Command>const int cTechFuneralBarge=280;</Command> <Command>const int cTechNecropolis=281;</Command> <Command>const int cTechDisableArmoryforThor=282;</Command> <Command>const int cTechIronMailThor=283;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBronzeMailThor=284;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBronzeShieldsThor=285;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBronzeWeaponsThor=286;</Command> <Command>const int cTechIronShieldsThor=287;</Command> <Command>const int cTechIronWeaponsThor=288;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBurningPitchThor=289;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHammeroftheGods=290;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMeteoricIronMail=291;</Command> <Command>const int cTechDragonscaleShields=292;</Command> <Command>const int cTechTusksofApedemak=293;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicPandorasBox=294;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicHerasThundercloudShawl=295;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicHarmoniasNecklace=296;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicDwarfenCalipers=297;</Command> <Command>const int cTechOracle=298;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSonsofSleipnir=299;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSetAge2Critter=300;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSetAge3Critter=301;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSetAge4Critter=302;</Command> <Command>const int cTechPoseidonHippocampusRespawn=303;</Command> <Command>const int cTechEgyptianbuildingbonus=304;</Command> <Command>const int cTechOmniscience=305;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMediumAxemen=306;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeavyAxemen=307;</Command> <Command>const int cTechChampionAxemen=308;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMediumSpearmen=309;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeavySpearmen=310;</Command> <Command>const int cTechChampionSpearmen=311;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeavyChariots=312;</Command> <Command>const int cTechChampionChariots=313;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeavyElephants=314;</Command> <Command>const int cTechLevyBarracksSoldiers=315;</Command> <Command>const int cTechConscriptBarracksSoldiers=316;</Command> <Command>const int cTechLevyMigdolSoldiers=317;</Command> <Command>const int cTechConscriptMigdolSoldiers=318;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMediumSlingers=319;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeavySlingers=320;</Command> <Command>const int cTechChampionSlingers=321;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicGoldenLions=322;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicMonkeyHead=323;</Command> <Command>const int cTechLevyLonghouseSoldiers=324;</Command> <Command>const int cTechConscriptLonghouseSoldiers=325;</Command> <Command>const int cTechConscriptHillFortSoldiers=326;</Command> <Command>const int cTechLevyHillFortSoldiers=327;</Command> <Command>const int cTechThurisazRune=328;</Command> <Command>const int cTechGoldenLionsRelicRespawn=329;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMonkeyHeadRelicRespawn=330;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicCanopicJarofImsety=331;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicTowerofSestus=332;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicTrojanGateHinge=333;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSPCMeteor=334;</Command> <Command>const int cTechOdinsFirstRavens=335;</Command> <Command>const int cTechHeroesEgyptianAge1=336;</Command> <Command>const int cTechWeakenAge1Units=337;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSaltAmphora=338;</Command> <Command>const int cTechMediumMigdolShadow=339;</Command> <Command>const int cTechPoseidonFirstHippocampus=340;</Command> <Command>const int cTechTempleofHealing=341;</Command> <Command>const int cTechGreatestofFifty=342;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCopperMailThor=343;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCopperShieldsThor=344;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCopperWeaponsThor=345;</Command> <Command>const int cTechWeaponoftheTitans=346;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge2Fake=347;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge3Fake=348;</Command> <Command>const int cTechAge4Fake=349;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCrenellations=350;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBlessingofZeus=351;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicGirdleofHippolyta=352;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSharedLOS=353;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicPygmalionsStatue=354;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicBlackLotus=355;</Command> <Command>const int cTechDeathmatchGreek=356;</Command> <Command>const int cTechDeathmatchEgyptian=357;</Command> <Command>const int cTechDeathmatchNorse=358;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCeasefireEffect=359;</Command> <Command>const int cTechNorsebuildingbonus=360;</Command> <Command>const int cTechLightningMode=361;</Command> <Command>const int cTechFortifiedTents=362;</Command> <Command>const int cTechDwarvenShieldsEffect=363;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicHartersFolly=364;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicScarabPendant=365;</Command> <Command>const int cTechWellofUrd=366;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicBootsofKickEverything=367;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicAnvilofHephaestus=368;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicPeltofArgus=369;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicOsebergWagon=370;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicBuhenFlagstone=371;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicCatoblepasScales=372;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicTailofCerberus=373;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicBlanketofEmpressZoe=374;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicKhopeshofHorus=375;</Command> <Command>const int cTechCeaseFireNomad=376;</Command> <Command>const int cTechEclipseActive=377;</Command> <Command>const int cTechPlentyKOTHenable=378;</Command> <Command>const int cTechStartingUnitsThor=379;</Command> <Command>const int cTechSetAge1Critter=380;</Command> <Command>const int cTechStartingResourcesEgyptian=381;</Command> <Command>const int cTechStartingResourcesGreek=382;</Command> <Command>const int cTechStartingResourcesNorse=383;</Command> <Command>const int cTechRelicReedofNekhebet=384;</Command> <Command>const int cTechWeakenTrojanGate=385;</Command> <Command>const int cTechBuildTCfaster=386;</Command> <Command>const int cTechIncreaseRegeneration=387;</Command> <Command>const int cTechChickenStorm=388;</Command> <Command>const int cTechWalkingBerryBushes=389;</Command> <Command>const int cTechEliteHersir=390;</Command> <Command>const int cTechGoatunheim=391;</Command> <Command>//Unit Types: 782 total.</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHawk=0;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePalmStump=1;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBush=2;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeArrow=3;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAxe=4;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBlood=5;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeScarabBlood=6;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWaypointFlag=7;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMoveto=8;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTestObject=9;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeYardstick=10;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSmoke=11;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCloud=12;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTornado=13;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRevealer=14;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAttackRevealer=15;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeConstructionSmall=16;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeConstructionMedium=17;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeConstructionLarge=18;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeConstructionExtraLarge=19;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeIceBlock=20;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePapyrus=21;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWave=22;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRainfall=23;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeIceSheet=24;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCamera=25;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCameraMotionArrow=26;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCameraStart=27;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWhale=28;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFirePit=29;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRockSymbols=30;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeStalagmite=31;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRunestone=32;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRockSnow=33;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWaterLilly=34;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWaterReeds=35;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSnowfall=36;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMist=37;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWaterfall=38;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGarrisonFlag=39;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCrate=40;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRugs=41;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMarketStall=42;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCatapultShot=43;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMiscObjects=44;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeInfernoFireGround=45;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLightningStrike=46;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBallistaShot=47;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSplash=48;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMiscStairs=49;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCoralReef=50;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroBirth=51;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCinematicBlock=52;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFootprintVillager=53;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFlamingFootprint=54;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeIcyFootprint=55;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeOarFootprint=56;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMeteor=57;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLightningsparks=58;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLightningScorch=59;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDustSmall=60;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDustMedium=61;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDustLarge=62;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeArrowFlaming=63;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLightningCloud=64;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLightningRain=65;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIArmyBannerFurled=66;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIArmyBannerPlain=67;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIArmyBannerInfantry=68;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIArmyBannerCavalry=69;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIArmyBannerArcher=70;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIArmyBannerVillager=71;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBloodGore=72;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLightningSparksGround=73;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHoofprint=74;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFootprintMilitary=75;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFireObject=76;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIHeroBanner=77;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIIdleVillagerBanner=78;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGiantFootprint=79;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeShark=80;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeOrca=81;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRockGraniteSmall=82;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRockLimestoneSmall=83;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGrass=84;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSeagull=85;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRockGraniteBig=86;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRockLimestoneBig=87;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRockSandstoneBig=88;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRockSandstoneSmall=89;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRockRiverSandy=90;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRockRiverGrassy=91;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRockRiverIcy=92;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeShiftingSandsIn=93;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIArmyBannerMyth=94;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIIdleMilitaryBanner=95;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeavenlight=96;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeShiftingSandsOut=97;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeShiftingSandsOutEffect=98;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeInfernoUnitFlame=99;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRevealertoPlayer=100;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSkeleton=101;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSandDriftDune=102;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSandDriftPlain=103;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSandDriftPatch=104;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHealingSFX=105;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHealingAreaSFX=106;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFrostDrift=107;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDustDevil=108;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFountain=109;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFireWood=110;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCampfire=111;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeColumns=112;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeColumnsFallen=113;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeColumnsBroken=114;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMilestone=115;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSign=116;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCloneSFX=117;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeInvisibleRam=118;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSpear=119;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSlingStone=120;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRain=121;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSnowStorm=122;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFertilePlantsSFX=123;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCinematicrocks=124;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCinematicTrees=125;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCinematicDeadBodies=126;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDestroyedBuildingsSmall=127;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCinematicScorch=128;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeunderminegrounddecallong=129;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeunderminegrounddecalshort=130;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeunderminegrounddecalcorner=131;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeArmorGlowSmall=132;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTornadoDebris=133;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRaft=134;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMeteorImpactWater=135;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMeteorImpactGround=136;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRainSmall=137;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBallofFire=138;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeIncreaseProsperityLarge=139;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeIncreaseProsperitySmall=140;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBalloffireimpact=141;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDove=142;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSnowDriftArchery=143;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSnowDriftBarracks=144;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSnowDriftStable=145;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSnowDriftSettlements=146;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSnowDriftTower=147;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSnowDriftSiege=148;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSnowDriftMajorTemple=149;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTunnelOpening=150;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeVolley=151;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHadesFire=152;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRockGraniteSprite=153;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeVisionRevealer=154;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBoltStrike=155;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSpyEye=156;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCurseSFX=157;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSentinelBase=158;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBoltScorch=159;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCitadelSFX=160;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeVisionSFX=161;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRagnorokSFX=162;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFimbulwinterSFX=163;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePlentyFlare=164;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeOsirisLightning=165;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeOsirisSFX=166;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePriestProjectile=167;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIArmyBannerSiege=168;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRockLimestoneSprite=169;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRockSandstoneSprite=170;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePineStump=171;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeOakstump=172;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeEarthquake=173;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBarrel=174;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePots=175;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBrokenSiegeWeapons=176;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeKrakenBits=177;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFlowers=178;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSeaweed=179;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFern=180;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFlagNumbered=181;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeScorpionTail=182;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGenericCorpse=183;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWadjetSpit=184;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroDeath=185;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePetosuchusBeam=186;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeEarthquakeCrackA=187;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeEarthquakeCrackB=188;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeEarthquakeCrackC=189;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeEarthquakeCrackD=190;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeForestFireSFX=191;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePetosuchusprojectile=192;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRecognizer=193;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeManticoreBarb=194;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeArrowSplashSFX=195;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePetrobolosShot=196;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUITownBellBanner=197;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePestilenceSFX1=198;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePestilenceSFX2=199;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroDeathRevealer=200;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTestomatic=201;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGateRamDestroyed=202;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSpearFlaming=203;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDestroyedBuildingsMed=204;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDestroyedBuildingsLarge=205;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeOsiris=206;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSPCMeteor=207;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAvalanche=208;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeEinheriarBoostSFX=209;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeArrowSignal=210;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeOsirisBirth=211;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeOsirisBoxGlow=212;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIBannerObjective=213;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeOakstumpburnt=214;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFireObjectBig=215;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSmokeBig=216;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIArmyBannerHero=217;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMummyFlies=218;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeVulture=219;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeConversionSFX=220;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIArmyBannerNaval=221;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFireHades=222;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDestruction3x3=223;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDestruction4x4=224;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDestruction5x5=225;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDestruction8x8=226;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeThorhammer=227;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRegenerationSFX=228;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePoisonSFX=229;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTaprootlarge=230;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTaprootSmall=231;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeShadow=232;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDestructionSettlement=233;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDestruction2x2=234;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDestruction1x1=235;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIArmyBannerCaravan=236;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIArmyBannerOxcart=237;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMInePieces=238;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUnderworldSmoke=239;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUnderworldExplosion=240;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUICloudBoarder=241;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBloodCinematic=242;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSkeletonGiant=243;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSkeletonAnimal=244;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeShipwreck=245;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRuins=246;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRottingLog=247;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUnderbrush=248;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGrassTall=249;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRockCliff=250;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIRangeIndicatorEgyptSFX=251;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHarpy=252;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBlowingLeaves=253;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHawksbill=254;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSnowDrift=255;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBloodFlow=256;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBallofFireinvisible=257;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSplashFootprint=258;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLavaBubbling=259;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWoodPile1=260;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWoodPile2=261;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWoodPile3=262;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTrident=263;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDestructionCitadel=264;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeForestFireAttack=265;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIRangeIndicatorGreekSFX=266;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIRangeIndicatorNorseSFX=267;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeInvisibleGate=268;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUIArmyBannerBuilding=269;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWaterdecoration=270;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFootprintCavalry=271;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFootprintAnimalLarge=272;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFootprintAnimalSmall=273;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFootprintSiege=274;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeEvilCloudSFX=275;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSmokeGiant=276;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCrateSmall=277;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCinematicWake=278;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWeapons=279;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFootprintGiant=280;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFootprintElephant=281;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFootprintWheel=282;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFootprintHydra=283;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFootprintPortableRam=284;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFootprintScorpion=285;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFootprintScarab=286;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSavannahstump=287;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeChickenBlood=288;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCrabBlood=289;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeArkantosBoostSFX=290;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSpearman=291;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAxeman=292;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSlinger=293;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRaidingCavalry=294;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCamelry=295;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDwarf=296;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBarracks=297;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDock=298;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFarm=299;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGranary=300;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeArmory=301;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGate=302;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMarket=303;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeStable=304;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFortress=305;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMonument=306;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSiegeCamp=307;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWonder=308;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCyclops=309;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGoat=310;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWolf=311;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePine=312;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeStorehouse=313;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeScarab=314;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBallista=315;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSiegeTower=316;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCrocodile=317;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHippo=318;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePalm=319;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFlag=320;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAnubite=321;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBear=322;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFireGiant=323;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLocustSwarm=324;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBoar=325;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFrostGiant=326;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWallLong=327;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCatapult=328;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCaravanNorse=329;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTroll=330;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMountainGiant=331;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeEinheriar=332;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeKraken=333;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSeaTurtle=334;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeValkyrie=335;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBattleBoar=336;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTrireme=337;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFishingShipGreek=338;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBridge=339;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCow=340;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGiraffe=341;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeStatuePharaoh=342;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTorch=343;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePig=344;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLazerBear=345;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeZebra=346;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWaterBuffalo=347;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGazelle=348;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBaboon=349;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCentaur=350;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePhoenix=351;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeManticore=352;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeChimera=353;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSphinx=354;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMinotaur=355;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHydra=356;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeChicken=357;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMonkey=358;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeColossus=359;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMummy=360;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRoc=361;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMedusa=362;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeObelisk=363;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHadesDoor=364;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAjax=365;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeArkantos=366;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGargarensis=367;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSetna=368;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeShabaKa=369;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeOdysseus=370;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeChiron=371;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAmanra=372;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWallConnector=373;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWallShort=374;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLeviathan=375;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeStatueLionRight=376;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeStatueLionLeft=377;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeEgyptianVulture=378;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeReginleif=379;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeScout=380;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeArcheryRange=381;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeScorpionMan=382;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMinion=383;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFishPerch=384;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGreatBox=385;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGreatBoxCart=386;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGoldMine=387;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeKamos=388;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeOakTree=389;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePyramidLarge=390;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePyramidSmall=391;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLion=392;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRhinocerous=393;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHyena=394;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCrownedCrane=395;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAurochs=396;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFishMahi=397;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFishSalmon=398;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGiantDuckbilledPlatypus=399;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTemple=400;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHouse=401;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTent=402;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeElephant=403;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTunnel=404;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTower=405;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSettlement=406;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePegasus=407;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeScylla=408;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAvenger=409;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRaven=410;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeExcavation=411;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGuardian=412;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGuardianSleeping=413;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSwordBearers=414;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDeer=415;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSettlementLevel1=416;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeOxCart=417;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFenceStone=418;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFenceWood=419;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeVillagerNorse=420;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLonghouse=421;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAcademy=422;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeVillagerGreek=423;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePortableRam=424;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHillFort=425;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeVillagerEgyptian=426;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeThrowingAxeman=427;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUlfsark=428;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHuskarl=429;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeShrine=430;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroNorse=431;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroGreekAchilles=432;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePharaoh=433;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLumberCamp=434;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMiningCamp=435;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroGreekOdysseus=436;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroGreekChiron=437;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroGreekPolyphemus=438;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHoplite=439;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHypaspist=440;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHippikon=441;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeProdromos=442;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePeltast=443;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeToxotes=444;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePetrobolos=445;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHelepolis=446;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePriest=447;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMigdolStronghold=448;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeChariotArcher=449;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMyrmidon=450;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHetairoi=451;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCataphract=452;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMercenary=453;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMonument2=454;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMonument3=455;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMonument4=456;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMonument5=457;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeStatueofMajorGod=458;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDwarvenForge=459;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFolstagFlagBearer=460;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTrojanHorse=461;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBerryBush=462;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBolderWall=463;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMercenaryCavalry=464;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePirateShip=465;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGateRam=466;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeJarl=467;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWallLongDestructionSFX=468;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWallShortDestructionSFX=469;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWallConnectorDestructionSFX=470;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeOutpost=471;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTransportShipGreek=472;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeKebenit=473;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLongboat=474;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLighthouse=475;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroBoar=476;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroGreekHeracles=477;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroGreekJason=478;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFishingShipNorse=479;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFishingShipEgyptian=480;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTransportShipEgyptian=481;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTroyGate=482;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTroyWallConnector=483;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTroyWallLong=484;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTroyWallShort=485;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroGreekHippolyta=486;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroGreekTheseus=487;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroGreekBellerophon=488;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroGreekAjax=489;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroGreekAtalanta=490;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroGreekPerseus=491;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFlyingPurpleHippo=492;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCaravanGreek=493;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCaravanEgyptian=494;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRelic=495;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSkult=496;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBolderRolling=497;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGoldMineSmall=498;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePineSnow=499;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCirce=500;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeStopCombat=501;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeNavalShipyard=502;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRammingShipGreek=503;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSiegeShipGreek=504;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroGreekArgo=505;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRammingShipNorse=506;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRammingShipEgyptian=507;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSiegeShipNorse=508;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSiegeShipEgyptian=509;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeShade=510;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAnimalAttractor=511;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHealingSpringObject=512;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSerpent=513;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSentinelMain=514;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCitadelCenter=515;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWalkingWoodsPine=516;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWalkingWoodsOak=517;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWalkingWoodsPalm=518;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroRagnorok=519;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeNidhogg=520;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFimbulwinterWolf=521;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePlentyVault=522;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePharaohofOsiris=523;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGoldMineDwarven=524;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFenrisWolf=525;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAthena=526;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWalrus=527;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWadjet=528;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePetsuchos=529;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeNemeanLion=530;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAgamemnon=531;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTheocrat=532;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeShadeofHades=533;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAtlantisWallConnector=534;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAtlantisWallLong=535;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAtlantisGate=536;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTamariskTree=537;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePhoenixEgg=538;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePolarBear=539;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWalkingWoodsPineSnow=540;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCaribou=541;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeElk=542;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePigSpecial=543;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTitanBad=544;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePalmBurning=545;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeOakTreeBurning=546;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePineBurning=547;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGreatBoxCart2=548;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTransportShipNorse=549;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeThorHammerHaft=550;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeThorHammerHead=551;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePineSnowBurning=552;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWarElephant=553;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeOakAutumn=554;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBrokk=555;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeEitri=556;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDwarfFoundry=557;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHippocampus=558;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeOakAutumnBurning=559;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSkraeling=560;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUnderworldPassageSPC=561;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCarcinos=562;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeJormundElver=563;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMilitia=564;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeKastor=565;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSeaSnake=566;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeOldMan=567;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeJailWall=568;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDigPile=569;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGoldenFleece=570;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTempleUnderworld=571;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeArkantosman=572;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBolderRollingDead=573;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBolderRolling2=574;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePineDead=575;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGateRam2=576;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMiniAtlantis=577;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAtlantisTile=578;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAtlantisTileDead=579;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWellofUrd=580;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTroyGateDead=581;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePlentyVaultKOTH=582;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePoseidonStatue=583;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePharaohSecondary=584;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSavannahTree=585;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGoldenLion=586;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMonkeyRelic=587;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGhostShip=588;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeShadeofErebus=589;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBanditMigdol=590;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGoldMineTiny=591;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWallMedium=592;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeStatueofLightning=593;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCrossbowman=594;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFenceIron=595;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCharonFerry=596;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHeroBoar2=597;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTaproot=598;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFemale=599;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTheris=600;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeOrnlu=601;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePolaris=602;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTamariskTreeDead=603;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePrisoner=604;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFolstagFlag=605;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUndermineBuildingDestructionSFX=606;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePineDeadBurning=607;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeApeofSet=608;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGazelleofSet=609;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHyenaofSet=610;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCrocodileofSet=611;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHippoofSet=612;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRhinocerosofSet=613;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGiraffeofSet=614;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeKrakenSPC=615;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSavannahTreeBurning=616;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWonderSPC=617;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMonkeyRaft=618;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeForkboy=619;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWalkingBerryBush=620;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeChickenExploding=621;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWalkingWoodsSavannah=622;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUnit=623;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeShip=624;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBuilding=625;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMilitaryBuilding=626;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeEconomicBuilding=627;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeDropsite=628;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeResource=629;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHuntedResource=630;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMinedResource=631;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLandResource=632;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWaterResource=633;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeProjectile=634;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeNature=635;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSpecialPowers=636;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUnattackable=637;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractTemple=638;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMilitary=639;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHero=640;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTree=641;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractInfantry=642;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractCavalry=643;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractArcher=644;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractVillager=645;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractFarm=646;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractDock=647;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeInventoryHolder=648;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeInventoryItem=649;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUseableItem=650;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeStrengthBonus=651;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTradeableTo=652;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTradeableFrom=653;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractSiegeWeapon=654;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFlyingUnit=655;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMythUnit=656;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeEconomic=657;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeRanged=658;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFastSpeed=659;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAverageSpeed=660;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSlowSpeed=661;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGeneric=662;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUnitClass=663;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBuildingClass=664;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeNatureClass=665;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeEmbellishmentClass=666;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTestClass=667;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeE3Class=668;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAll=669;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeActionGather=670;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeActionTrain=671;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeActionBuild=672;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeActionAttack=673;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeActionTrickle=674;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFish=675;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTransport=676;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractWall=677;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHerdable=678;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractSettlement=679;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeBuildingsThatShoot=680;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMythUnitGodPower=681;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAge2Building=682;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAge3Building=683;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAge1Temple=684;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFood=685;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGold=686;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWood=687;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWildCrops=688;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAge1Building=689;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFoodDropsite=690;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWoodDropsite=691;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeGoldDropsite=692;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHumanSoldier=693;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHuntable=694;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractMonument=695;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSettlementsThatTrainVillagers=696;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHack=697;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeCrush=698;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypePierce=699;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSharedBuilding=700;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractStable=701;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractFortress=702;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractBarracks=703;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractArcheryRange=704;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeEarlyWoodDropsite=705;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeEarlyFoodDropsite=706;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeEarlyGoldDropsite=707;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeConvertableBuilding=708;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeFavor=709;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAnimalPrey=710;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAnimalReactive=711;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAnimalPredator=712;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractTradeUnit=713;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractPharaoh=714;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMythUnitInfantry=715;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMythUnitCavalry=716;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMythUnitArcher=717;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeMythUnitSiege=718;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeUtilityShip=719;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeHandUnitsAttack=720;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypePredatorsAutoAttack=721;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeMeanPredatorsAutoAttack=722;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeHandUnitsAutoAttack=723;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypePredatorsAttack=724;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeScoutsRespondToAttack=725;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeBuildingsNotHouses=726;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeRangedUnitsAttack=727;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeRangedUnitsAutoAttack=728;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeUnitsNotBuildings=729;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeDangerousAnimals=730;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeIdleCivilian=731;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeIdleMilitary=732;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeTornadoAttack=733;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeNeededForVictory=734;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeIdleHero=735;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeValidBoltTarget=736;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeAffectedByHealingSpring=737;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeAffectedByRestoration=738;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeGarrisonOnBoats=739;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeCavalryAndScout=740;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeNonGreekUnit=741;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeVillagersAttack=742;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeEarthquakeAttack=743;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractArmory=744;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeSiegeAutoAttack=745;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeCanBeHealed=746;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeMinimapFilterEconomic=747;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeMinimapFilterMilitary=748;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeArcherShip=749;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeHammerShip=750;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeSiegeShip=751;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractCart=752;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAbstractScout=753;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeValidSpyTarget=754;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeAutoupgradedUnit=755;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeNavalMilitary=756;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeValidFrostTarget=757;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeValidMeteorTarget=758;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeSeaSerpentAttack=759;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeFavoriteUnit=760;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeFavoriteMythUnit=761;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeConvertsHerds=762;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeValidLocustSwarmTarget=763;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeBuildingsNotWalls=764;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeValidShiftingSandsTarget=765;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeParticipatesInBattlecries=766;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeBuildingsThatTrainMilitary=767;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeRamAttack=768;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeTransportShip=769;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeVillagersRespondToAttack=770;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeFimbulWinterTCEvalType=771;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeValidForestFireTarget=772;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeAutoattackTargetsBuildings=773;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeWalkingWood=774;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeLandMilitary=775;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeValidSPCUnitsDeadCondition=776;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeAffectedByTownBell=777;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeValidFlamingWeaponsTarget=778;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeGreekHeroes=779;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeMilitaryUnitsAndBuildings=780;</Command> <Command>const int cUnitTypeLogicalTypeOdinRegenerates=781;</Command>
« Previous Page  1 ··· 5 6 7 8 9 ··· 18  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames