Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.59 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » News » Tale of the dragon released
Bottom
Topic Subject:Tale of the dragon released
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 28 January 2016 03:43 PM EDT (US)         
After 13 years, we now have a new expansion pack!

Check out all its features right here at AoMH! I have summarised all the key points for your reading pleasure below.

Another point of interest is that the following AoMHers have designed the campaign: Milkman Matty, Yeebaagooon and Zenophobia!

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"I saw the picture and became immediately worried about Yeeb seducing and buying out Zen" - Shanks13
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto 5.0|Multiplayer: Minigames X 4.7|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 01-28-2016 @ 04:08 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Nanodude
Mortal
(id: geodude)
posted 30 January 2016 06:58 PM EDT (US)     26 / 59       
Turns out it wasn't downloading a file in the ai2 folder. I a lot verifying fixed that.

<3
pomnabo
Mortal
posted 27 February 2016 03:22 PM EDT (US)     27 / 59       
Hey,

I used to play aomx online years ago! I'm delightfully surprised there is still an active community!! That being said, are people playing online still? I havent been able to login for years.

Also, I'm super excited to see a new expansion!!
TAG
AoMH Seraph
(id: aom expert)
posted 27 February 2016 04:17 PM EDT (US)     28 / 59       
Welcome back!

Here's an interesting thread: http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=1,29334,,20

ESO is no more and wasn't accepting logins for a while before.

You can use Steam, GameRanger, or Voobly to play. I recommend Steam but if you use GameRanger you'll need a special exe that I can give you.

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
XLightningStormL
Mortal
(id: TheBronyKing11)
posted 27 February 2016 06:07 PM EDT (US)     29 / 59       
I recommend Steam
gtfo with your advertising I'm sick of you and this LNC advertising shit.

I'd Recommend Voobly (where 70% of the base is) or Gameranger, AoMEE is still buggy af, and ToTD isn't great, fairly meh, So it's better to stick with AoMTT until the devs fix the issues (Which I doubt they will because they would rather make other "Extended Editions", DLCs or "HD Remakes" for more cash & grab operations for Microsoft.

Lead Designer and Producer of Age of Mythology's biggest mod compilation: http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=11038
TAG
AoMH Seraph
posted 27 February 2016 07:43 PM EDT (US)     30 / 59       
Excuse me?

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 28 February 2016 11:35 AM EDT (US)     31 / 59       
Nah, unacceptable.
Brony, check your email.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"I saw the picture and became immediately worried about Yeeb seducing and buying out Zen" - Shanks13
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto 5.0|Multiplayer: Minigames X 4.7|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
snoop_mx
Mortal
posted 19 March 2016 00:34 AM EDT (US)     32 / 59       
So, didn`t function?
TAG
AoMH Seraph
posted 19 March 2016 08:10 AM EDT (US)     33 / 59       
huh?

Check out my YouTube
Ventrose
Mortal
posted 11 December 2016 03:45 PM EDT (US)     34 / 59       
(posted edited out and migrated)

~~Ventrose~~
- I'm regarded valuable, yet I'm made of nothing. I'm always here but can't be seen. Forever I exist but can't be reached. I'm real and, yet, constructed by those who're so perplexed by me. I swish past you, never to be anymore, and yet...I'm always here. What am I?

- I'm something to be filled in, and yet, I can never be full. With me, one might feel lonely, but without me, he or she might be uncomfortable all the same. What am I?

- Folks believe that they own me. I believe I own them, as I give so much to them; though I have no hands. I'm rich and poor all the same. Who truly knows the quantity of me out there. What am I?

[This message has been edited by Ventrose (edited 12-16-2016 @ 02:45 PM).]

eine_Gurkensalat
Mortal
(id: eine_gurkensalad)
posted 13 March 2017 06:53 PM EDT (US)     35 / 59       
hello all

this site is very complete, but when come "chinese tables", "chinese upgrades" and "chinese REALLY detailled units" ?
I think there is interesting things to say.

One question more: are chineses cheated?
TAG
AoMH Seraph
posted 13 March 2017 08:46 PM EDT (US)     36 / 59       
Could you rephrase that? A little tough to understand.

Check out my YouTube
eine_Gurkensalat
Mortal
posted 30 April 2017 05:25 AM EDT (US)     37 / 59       
The work on this site for the titans was very good, with almost all news and details for atlantean civ.
But chinese section is incomplete, the EE came with a lot of news about other civs, and we want to know also what are the détailled parameters of each chinese unit such as bonuses, in a great chinese table.
Loggy
Mortal
posted 30 April 2017 08:10 AM EDT (US)     38 / 59       
This has most stuff with a couple of mistakes. I should probably poke DragonQ to update that at some point.
eine_Gurkensalat
Mortal
posted 30 April 2017 09:53 AM EDT (US)     39 / 59       
What is this ?
TAG
AoMH Seraph
posted 30 April 2017 05:16 PM EDT (US)     40 / 59       
That's a mod for EE/ToTD that gives extra info for units, buildings, and techs. I recommend.

Check out my YouTube
eine_Gurkensalat
Mortal
posted 30 April 2017 05:54 PM EDT (US)     41 / 59       
I'm sorry but I don't know how to run this file...
I just see a laborer image with some infos. Steam says "subscribe to download", I've subscribed and nothing then, just the file in my workshop and I don't know how to do (first time I try something else than installing a game on steam)
Loggy
Mortal
posted 30 April 2017 08:01 PM EDT (US)     42 / 59       
Play a game. You should find the tooltips for everything have changed (but only if your game is in English!)
eine_Gurkensalat
Mortal
posted 01 May 2017 04:15 AM EDT (US)     43 / 59       
So if it is french I have to turn in english. Is is possible (without reastinlling ?

And is this like a mod which forbid to play online with ?
Loggy
Mortal
posted 01 May 2017 08:36 AM EDT (US)     44 / 59       
It's fine for online play - changes to language files cause no problems.

You can make it work for french, but it will be weird as all the text will be English but voiceovers etc will probably still be French for you. If you do this all the game text will turn English, which hopefully will be fine for you...

1) Close the game.
2) Go to Age of Mythology/mods, make a copy of the advanced tooltips folder
3) Go into the new copy, rename the folder Advanced Tooltips/Language/en to Advanced Tooltips/language/fr
4) Rename the file Advanced Tooltips/Language/fr/en-language.txt to fr-language.txt
5) Restart the game, hopefully it'll work then.
eine_Gurkensalat
Mortal
posted 01 May 2017 08:42 AM EDT (US)     45 / 59       
ok this isn't a problem I can deal with english.
If I want to have french I can disable the mod in the main menu right ?
Loggy
Mortal
posted 01 May 2017 10:44 AM EDT (US)     46 / 59       
Yep, another entry should pop up in the mod manager with same name as the copied folder. Or you could just delete/move it somewhere else.
eine_Gurkensalat
Mortal
posted 01 May 2017 11:33 AM EDT (US)     47 / 59       
there is one mistake: funeral rites (+400% v Myth) don't apply at SoO...

But this is very useful
Loggy
Mortal
posted 01 May 2017 12:11 PM EDT (US)     48 / 59       
Haha thanks, I know of a lot of mistakes in there that haven't been fixed yet but not that one. One of these days I'll poke DragonQ with a new version...
eine_Gurkensalat
Mortal
posted 01 May 2017 12:20 PM EDT (US)     49 / 59       
The best version is the data file...

Did you know that archers have a height ascendant ? Which means they do *1,25 damage when attqcking a target below
TAG
AoMH Seraph
posted 01 May 2017 12:36 PM EDT (US)     50 / 59       
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames