Welcome to Age of Mythology Heaven
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Code of Conduct

Advanced Search
Multiplayer Scenarios
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Downloads Home » Multiplayer Scenarios » World of Thamea v1.1

Download File Post Review Post Comment

World of Thamea v1.1

Author File Description
File Details
# of Players: 4, 6 or 8.
Version: AoM: The Titans
This map is quite based in the World Map scenario.
As in world map, you start with two hero atlantean civilians at a very far away point in the map, you must quickly place them in your boat and make way to any land where you can start to build up your civilization.
But, this isn't planet Earth, this is Thamea, a big world that contains a large and central continent, which is more or less 60% of the whole land. The rest of the 40% land are various islands. The big islands are far from the continent while the small ones lie near it.
This is the first map I make, I will be glad to read any comments or reviews about it. I hope you can all trade, colonise, fight and have a great experience in Thamea!
AuthorComments   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
dmetrosuper Sounds C00l

Why no screenshot?
File Author
I took a big screenshot of all the map with Ctrl Alt F12 but the image was so heavy that it wouldn't allow me to upload it :(
BSU_DoLhades Try reducing quality or reducing the size of the image.

These can both be done via photoshop, and photobucket.com allows you to reduce the size, not sure about quality.
File Author
Size is 10.992 KB, even if I reduce it, it wouldn't be suit for uploading
FrozenUser12 Maybe you could upload the screenshot at an image hosting site and then use either BB code or HTML to display it in the summary? I did that on my files.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.0

Forum Username:


Create a new account
Forgot password?
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:1.06 MB
Recently Updated