------ Description ------
This is my first lighting pack with some beautiful lighting effects.
Of course this is for the scenario editor... and it includes nine great
effects that are hard to match. Seven of these were made with Vachu's
Light It! program and the other two were my first ones done with notepad.
Here is a list of my effects and their descriptions.
1. Apollo Morning - A very beautiful sunrise indeed! *sips coffee*
2. Apollo Noon - Looks like noon time. It looks best with Egyptian scenery.
3. Apollo Cloudy - Dark and cloudy, it looks like it's gonna rain!
4. Apollo Sunset - No lighting pack is complete without a sunset! Beautiful!
5. Apollo Moonlit - Looks like a full moon out tonight. Time for ghost stories!
6. Apollo Midnight - A little like Moonlit, this one has a little more blue. Scary!
7. Apollo Oceanic - This is a nice one that is good for maps that are mainly water. *splash*
8. Apollo Underworld - Darkness with a fiery hue... only good for underworld maps and maps
with Styx River.
9. Apollo Mystic - A beautiful purple hue that is good for many scenes, including snow,
water, shorelines, sand, and more!
------ Installation ------
Exctract to your data folder in your Age of Mythology directory.
------ Credits -----------
Vachu - Light It! program
AOM Center - Ongoing support
Kyle - Helping me learn how to make lighting effects
Man, ok the lightings are nice, but, there are already too many ligting effects and a modding programm that let's you make thm really easily. (the same one you used). You should try making new things, that are different... repeating is crap...
Posted on 11/24/02 @ 08:36 PM
lol, why is everyone copying my Cloudy's and Midnight's and moon lighting effects?
heh, that other guy who made a pack copied some of his stuff directly from me.
None the less this still is a good pack to add to your collection. Download it if you want a slightly different cloudy effect or a slightly different sunrise etc.
Apollo_MMGN File Author
Posted on 11/24/02 @ 09:26 PM
well, first of all... i didn't copy it... i made it from scratch... second... i didnt copy any of yours... all of mine were made from scratch and they were not edited from other lighting packs...
Posted on 11/25/02 @ 01:21 AM
Yes, sorry if my comment looked like i was saying you copied mine - i actually don't care if you did since these lighting effects are so simple to create. I'm saying that the same effects (cloudy, moonlight and so on) are showing up again and again, and are looking very similar.
So cheers :)
Weird how this has gotten 500 downloads already
Posted on 11/25/04 @ 07:19 PM
ROkay, not very original
Posted on 01/08/05 @ 01:38 AM
I prefer your Lightpacks, Mistress_Hekate
Posted on 10/10/05 @ 12:53 PM
you know most people are not judging the lightings,but they are judging the originality of it,like the 1.0"good lightings,but there are already to much of them"
I wish Aomplayer000 could this,really.