Loki is an offensive god, strong at classical age fights. Loki's hersirs can summon free myth units during a battle and they produce more favor in a battle than other units. This is what makes Loki's hersirs excellent units to rush your opponent with.
- Use the autoqueue button to automically train a unit when you have the required resources.
- Build a dock as soon as possible. Make sure you build the dock close to the fish!
- Advance to classical age ASAP
- Immediately start training Hersirs from your temple when you're advancing to the classical age
- Keep an eye on your population and build houses when you're getting close to the population limit. Every second is valuable!
- Research as many economic techs as you can when you're advancing to the classical age
- Don't research military techs when you only have a small army. Spend the resources on military units instead to create a larger force!
- Keep an eye on IDLE VILLAGERS!
And most important:
- NEVER STOP training villagers when you're in the classical age! You need more and more villagers the longer the game lasts. If you reach 1k of each resource in the classical age, you're doing something very wrong. Keep spending resources on military units, villagers and economic upgrades. If you have spare resources left, use them to buy military upgrades. Once you have enough resources to advance to the next age, immediately advance to the next age!
Note: I know I have horrible micro/eco management since I haven't played AoT in ages.