- 3v3 map
- Team shared population and resources
- Infinite resources ("Food wood gold" style)
- Players start at a "Megalopolis", meaning that each team starts with town centers being very close to each other, in a fortified area. - Each player starts building a special Lighthouse, once they hit classical age.
- If the Lighthouse is finished, and as long as the building is not destroyed, the player will be receiving a specific, predetermined army of mythic units at his Lighthouse, every 3 minutes.
- The Lighthouse is quite hard to bring down, but cannot be repaired.
- Since it takes too long to build the Lighthouse, killing more enemies, will provide the player with faster ways to complete the construction.
This scenario is based on the "Food Wood Gold" idea. (Credits go to whoever did that!)
But it focuses on creating intensive battles, with battlegrounds full of units. The fights can take a long time, and generally it is hard to beat your opponents, especially as long as they manage to keep their Lighthouse up and running. YOU WILL BE FIGHTING A LOT in this map. You will enjoy continuous battles, lasting a long period of time.