Build your city alongside the labyrinthine agricultural canals on the Nile River. Your enemy is on the other side.
I would like to hear what the community thinks about this map so far. It still needs some work, but since i'm mediocre at RMS scripting, I am eager to see if there is anyone that is interested in it. Its targeted at Multiplayer
Heres a list of issues at the moment which I plan to fix for a new release:
1. The Map really only works up to 3v3 atm. A lot of work needs done to the team distribution as it is not standard.
2. AI wont properly play, yet.
3. Top right island needs to be populated with resources to fight over.
4. Balance issues such as settlements being non-accessible on delta islands in an imbalanced way.
1. Neutral lighthouse with capture triggers on northern island tip.
2. Neutral farms that can be confiscated on the canal bound farm plots.
3. Balanced distribution of resources!
4. Possibly: A treasure ship that spawns and proceeds down the river where it disappears, if you can kill it it will grant a bonus cashout
Let me know what you think, i'd like to hear some ideas! I might need some help with the triggers to capture an invulnerable light house.
Also let me know if you would like to help me test/develop the map, I no longer play multiplayer (im way to slow in AOM) but id love to sit in on a game and maybe play some test sessions!