The Aim of AoM: Improvement Mod is to give a new look and feel to AoM, while keeping it's concept, and Features intact, don't expect much to be taken away.
THIS IS A DIRECT PORT, SO THAT MEANS THAT MOST TEXT DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY AND comes up with EE language stuff (because of laziness) Also Sounds and .dcls don't work due to the crappy work of the v1.12 (AoMEE Patch) interfering with the workshop.
The Improvement mod is an Unofficial Age of Mythology: The Titans version of the Age of Empires III Mod:
The New Things, and Changes in the AoM Improvement Mod are based on the Beta/Alpha Stages of Age of Mythology, Age of Empires (1), Age of Empires II, Age of Empires: Online.
Notable Features include:
All Human Units will Equal 1 pop, Heroes will be now 0 pop (Except Priests, Atlantean, and Hesirs)
Two New Random Maps: Bayou and Chaparral.
Two Scenario Campaign
100s of New Units and Buildings.
60+ New technologies
Shrines return as a Priest Upgrade Building.
Priests Enabled for all Civ's (Norse Priests can train Ravens, and Egyptian one's can convert other Priests)
Improved Building Health for *slightly longer games
Content that is not mine:
More Content (Both Based on Existing or New)
- More Embellishment Objects - EmerjR
- AoE Units - Therog
- Agrinian Scout - SkyllNH
- Cretan Arcus - SkyllNH
- Spartan and Immortal from 300 Modpack 2.1 - Leto II
- Mods Compilamation - Leto II
- Centaur Wars - Leto II
- Cataphract - Tarion_31
- Greek Commander - Dan_Swordsman
- Cataphract - Dan_Swordsman
- Celt Chariot Archer from the Age of Celts - Skystrider
- New Editor Objects Mod - Cheezy_Monkey
- SPQR - Master Foozle
- Horse - The_Modsmith
- 3D Farm - The Modsmith
- Back-To-Beta Modpack - Fire Giant
- Mameluke - C_J
- Back to The Beta Modpack - TheBronyKing11
- Sea Trade - The BronyKing11
- Phalangite - Andriod GRR
- Improved Priest Projectile - WarriorMario
- Light Beam Variations - WarriorMario
- Ancient Units Modpack - Cerberus013
- UPDATED: Two New Citadel Styles - Ben42
- A Massive Infamed Mod, I would dare not mention it's name or Author (It got a mention in the AoM Improvements Mod Thread)
- Nubian Elite - By Karpunk
- Panda - Son of the King
- 3D Farm Variety Mod - Ind10s
- More Ambient Sounds Mod - TheBronyKing11
- Animal Set (Sounds) Mod - Thangbrand Aesirear (aom expert)
- Unit Textures from Improved Greeks - TwistedMercy
- Unit Textures from Improved Egyptians - TwistedMercy
- Praetorians Peltast - Falconian
- Wildlife Variety Mod - Enki
- New Outpost Textures - RoMu84
- Sun Temple - Sepreath
- Improved Wrath of the Gods Mod - Thangbrand Aesirear (aom expert)
- 11 Relics Modpack - Larmir
- WarriorMario for Chariot Walk Anim
- Thangbrand for helping trigger the Misenus Scenario
- Of Course all modders mentioned
- l33t_skills the Dynamic Lightning Mod
- And Tasev for ABE
I see a lot stuff that I made. Pls remove my stuff from "your" mod!
TheBronyKing11 File Author
Posted on 01/18/16 @ 10:31 AM
I wasn't technically even using your files in the end, because they were unused and being leftover from me removing the proto/x/type codes/definitions and forgetting about them.
Also I rediscovered that I must of left the prototype code of the spiked head (And i think the body?) I would ask to use them now (lol) but I don't see the point of: A) Keeping them anyway and B) even bothering to ask anyway, since it would be an obvious, no