- Starting Area: Pick A Relic (or dont) and go into your Sky Passage. All relics are available here and there is only one per player, but if you are against Loki/Ouranos/Gaia it might not be worth it.
- Leave the Skypassage in the North, East, West or South, before it gets destroyed 180 seconds into the game. [Otherwise you have to leave at the central ruins again which is a land with scare ressources, hyenas and no tc in sight]
- Go into one of the valleys the land is divided into. Each one gives all three ressources, aswell as one TC. Core-TCs are higher on gold, border-TCs higher on wood and space.
- Most valleys have 3 entries, so if you conquer one from only one entry, you'll have one more entry to defend. Though having a TC is pretty good for securing the ressources in there.
- Corner Valley TCs have a name (North/West... Star), aswell as 8 farms around. Since you start with an atty citizen thats a good use for it later on.
- The North- to the East-Corner are secured by a great wall with only 3 heavily guarded entries. If you destroy the migdol bandits, you may place your own forts or towers there to secure the entries. Also the North-East-Traderoute is something of great value since gold is scattetered and has to be fought for.
The area behind the wall offers also 4 TCs.
Nice work! I absolutely like this map.
You did a very good job in the whole design.
A wonderful decision to make every player start from a plateau with skypassages. It gives it some kind of a random, because you don't exactly know in which area it is best for building up your base.
(I don't really think that instructions are needed.
But because of there are none, I gave you those four points.)