League of Legends - Azir (The Emperor of the Sands)
Posted on 11/27/17 @ 04:13 PM
AoM: The Titans
!Credits for Riot Games!
I did a lot of 3ds max modeling and protox/anim editing to make this happen, to make the fifth League of Legends champion reach the AoM Editor.
This modpack contains:
The original Azir champion + 4 of his skins all with:
* New animations
* HQ Textures
* Original Voicelines
* Good quality portait icons
* History Files
* New Special Attack
* New Ability
* Data (protox, soundsets-xpack, unittransform, techtreex)
* Special Birth-animations, timed with new creation sounds.
* Recolored particle effects
I tried to keep the statistics of this champion as balanced as possible, referring to the statistics in League of Legends itself.
The original Azir champion is the weakest but he's getting stronger when transforming into his other skin in exchange for gold and favor.
I gave all of these champions a special attack based on the idea of a attack in the game itself. It's not exactly the same due to the limited engine in AoM but you will enjoy it!
Special Attack: Summons his Sand Soldiers, who will help him in battle (Good against heroes)
Special Ability: Shurima's Legacy. Azir can build a Sundisc tower that can shoot multiple projectiles from a large range.
Azir and all of his skins have the same special attack and special ability but there are some differences:
* Visuals for the Sundisc Towers and Sand Soldiers are different for all the skins.
* Sundisc Towers and Sand Soldiers are getting stronger for each specific skin.
* Different particle effects/projectiles for the Sundisc towers.
I also included the techtreex.xml file so Azir can build the Sundisc Towers in Random Map games. You can just replace this file with the original techtreex.xml.
(I also included a backup of the original techtreex.xml incase you want to revert it back!)
Put all the files in the corresponding folders.
Then you should be good to go!