Before you download, please read the following...
|# of Players:
||AoM: The Titans
How to Install/Uninstall:
- First, the file IS a zipped file.
- To install just click download, click "save", then click open folder. Drag the file to your AoM Scenario Folder (make sure it's the titans expansion) and that's it!
- To play just host a multiplayer game, have 3 of your friends join, add a CPU and make him Isis (for the Shop), load the scenario and everyone click ready!
- To uninstall just delete the Build a Hoplite File from your Scenario Folder.
*See how this scenario is played on YouTube:
*Build a Hoplite 2 is NOW OPEN for Download!
Get it here: http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=11391
~Paste one of these links into the top search bar of your internet explorer to head to them.
- The Battle Field is almost the whole map!
- You can have up to as many soldiers as you can buy in 10 minutes! (Pretty much infinite)
- You can make your soldiers as fast, or as strong, or as mighty as you want with a massive shop and a number of dozens of upgrades and units to purchase!
- Myth Units!
- Special Units to counter enemy armies!
- God Powers to change the battle rules!
- An infinite supply of gold to mine and an infinite number of workers to buy!
- Gold upgrades give you the Prosperity God Power to make mining faster than ever!
- Many Gold upgrades to make mining faster than ever!
- Up to 4 Players of complete madness and chaos!
- NOT OVER COMPLICATED! Just move the flag bearer to the spot to buy what you want, and click on the unit or statue there to see what you get from it.
- Flag bearers are very fast and glitch resistant!
- Many more upgraded features!
NOTICE: THERE IS NO AI, this is only for Multiplayer use! BUT: You must have 1 CPU to be the shop and his Major God MUST be Isis.
Note: Using God Powers in the Mining Area is strictly illegal, there should be an Egyptian Statue there to prevent this, but only if the
CPU/Shop's Major God is Isis.
- BUGS/CONS -
You may think this one is good, but you haven't even tried v2.0. GO GET IT!
This can be a pretty lag-filled scenario, depending on every player's PC and Internet Connection, and if certain God Powers are used all at once.
Hundreds of chats:
Every time you buy anything it will tell you what you bought, and it will tell you if another player is buying special units.
FIX: YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT.
Units Getting Stuck:
If one of your units is hit by a Cyclops or Meteor or something, they may fly up and land on a cliff and have to be killed by archers.
If you have a giant army you'll have to squish them together because if there is no room your troops will have a SUPER HIGH chance of not spawning and you'll lose Gold.
It is very unlikely, but they may just spawn outside of the box.
FIX: SPACE YOUR UNITS APART AND SHOVE THEM INTO CORNERS FOR MORE SPAWNING ROOM.
Every time you do a Gold Upgrade you'll get a certain number of the Prosperity God Power to use, make sure to only use ONE at a time!
FIX: USE 1 Prosperity AT A TIME AND ONLY BUY 3 BATTLE GOD POWERS.
Every time you buy a Gold Upgrade you'll get a number of the Prosperity God Power to use, and that counts as 1 God Power----they all merge as one if you have several.
SO MAKE SURE TO ONLY BUY 3 BATTLE GOD POWERS!
IF you buy all THREE the last one you bought will become the new one and will be lost.
FIX: ONLY BUY 3 OF THE BATTLE GOD POWERS!
- OVERAL UPGRADES -
Make sure to do them all in order.
If you buy Champion Soldiers and then buy Medium Soldiers your soldiers will still be Golden but will lose LOS and other features.
It's just how AoM works, sorry.
FIX: BUY THESE UPGRADES IN ORDER!
- CREDITS -
This Scenario was solely created by Dr. Doom.
Play tested by...
Knight of Night,
(This was a LAN/Local play test).
Thank you for downloading!
Hope you Enjoy!
- Dr. Doom - 2/28/18
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
Any questions or comments? I'd love to hear what you think of my first upload.
Thanks for downloading!
*The NEW Build a Hoplite V2.0 is here!*
[Edited on 04/26/18 @ 08:18 AM]
Here it has some problems. You fill your box during the Time until battle, units have no space to spawn, and then you only need to do improvements, improvements, and again improvements. That becomes reeeeeally boring.
Toxotes are slower then cyclops? That looks like a nonsence. If you decrease speed of foot soldiers, you should also decrease it to myth units.
Everyone is equal. Nothing more to say.
Well, I never saw this sort of things before!
Map Design: 5
Design of main battle area looks not that good, but actually there is no problem there. The area where you buy everything is organised and planned very good, especially compared to other scenarios where you buy improvements with old man.
Short and clear, except when you buy a cyclpos, you shold notice that it`s more powerful then normal one.
Tough, but spawning problem makes you cry, scream, destroy everything and whack your computer with an axe.
[Edited on 02/22/18 @ 04:51 AM]
You should read the download description before complaining about the issues.
I am aware that if you have too many units they will stop to spawn, and you can fix this by simply making more room by shoving all of your units by the wall.
Also: Cyclops are supposed to be tougher, not every unit is like their default. I redesigned them to counter each other so that each player can use strategy against the other.
Question: Did you play it with Humans?
I know about what you have written, and I`ve played with human. Very interesting, but time to battle is 15 minutes. During this time you can completely fill your box, but no way to open the door. WAAARGH! No way to escape.
It is supposed to be closed until the battle, you are prepping your men for the fight.
[Edited on 04/26/18 @ 04:57 PM]
Have you seen Build a Hoplite (v2.0)?
This version is much better, I have fixed all the bugs and errors you listed and have added many new features. Hope you like it.
[Edited on 04/27/18 @ 10:50 AM]