Golden Fleece and Forgotten City are maps that got cut from the original game. With a little help from Thangbrand Aesirear I have ported them into Age of Mythology: Extended Edition. The maps can be played as per any Random Map Script - Singleplayer, online, over LAN or with AI's.
In this epic adventure you must capture 5 of the 8 Golden Fleece goats to win. Some Golden Fleece are hidden across the landscape while others are hoarded by terrible monsters.
* Similar to King of the Hill but instead of needing control of the hill, you need control of 5 of the 8 golden fleece.
* Random enemies guard the fleece - of varying strength and numbers depending on the season.
* The terrain can be any of 4 different sets - correlating to the seasons Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn.
* Islands, water and cliffs all randomize so the map can be very different every generate.
Capture four settlements to gain control of an indestructible Titan. Remove control by preventing enemies from gaining the four Settlements. Control of the Titan is lost if no one has the four Settlements. When the Titan is freed, he will return to the ruins.
* Four central settlements must be captured in order to free the titan.
* The released titan is about half as strong as a regular titan but cannot be killed.
* If any of the central settlements are lost then the Titan returns to slumber in the middle of the map.
* The middle of the map is revealed for all players at map start.
* 4 Different terrain sets: Egypt, Greece, Norselands and Erebus - each with their own unique units, city and titan.
Thangbrand Aesirear - for StringId discoveries.
SlySherZ - for his increased efficiency trigonometry functions.
Mythic_Freak - for teaching me how to RM script all those years ago.
You - for downloading and playing :)