"GLADIATOR: Maximus Modpack, Redux" by King Jared
The modpack will add the unit Maximus from the movie GLADIATOR (Dreamworks, 2000, starring Russell Crowe and Joaquin Pheonix, winner of several Academy Awards including Best Picture), as he appears fighting the undefeated gladiator Tigris of Gaul. The unit is based on the animations of the General Melagius unit from THE TITANS expansion.
~> Highly detailed cinematic texture
~> Quadruple-resolution standard texture
~> Highly detailed cinematic and standard shield textures
~> Highly detailed cinematic sword texture
~> Customized unit icons
~> Customized ProtoUnit stats
~> DLL defined name and roll over information
~> Unit history (based on the movie, not history)
- Modpack no longer replaces General Melagius unit's cinematic textures.
- Resolution of standard texture doubled.
- Added cinematic sword texture.
- Head and face textures edited (again) to give the unit a closer likeness to Russell Crowe.
Used a still from the DVD to capture facial features.
- Boot area of textures modified to look more realistic.
- Player color masks done away with; tunic is now the same shade of blue as in the movie.
- "xpacklanguage.dll" file included outside of the self-extractor EXE for non-English
versions of AOM:TT.
- "protox.xmb" file included outside of the self-extractor EXE to eliminate manual moving
of other files for those with other modpacks installed.
For more information about myself and my projects, feel free to visit my webpage....