I was the one that played the game, and I must say, when he was raiding me badly, I thought to resign and thus let him win. But I got some towers up, and I was able to fight back a very long time. When I got him back at his base, I actually didn't know what to do, and as far as I remember, I didn't have the resources to FB, or at least get a TC. I thought that the game would go stalemate, but he had a strong comeback, because I let him do that. When I look back, I should've presses some more, but I didn't and that was a great mistake. It was a great game however :)
So this was me playing Hades, I recently found him doing well, and thus I thought to try him out. Was nice. I should've casted Sentinel earlier though...
Any comments for me? Thanks for downloading :)
BTW: I know it's a stupid name (Giant_Ant_Eater), but I couldn't think of it and I have abandoned it because my Ra villie rush didn't work 2 times :( ;)
[Edited on 01/26/04 @ 10:13 AM]
Posted on 01/26/04 @ 10:16 AM
While I see this, I rated it 5 stars. Is this counted as cheating? If so, delete it then :)
Sorry, but IMO it was a really great game.
Posted on 01/27/04 @ 08:56 PM
yes it is cheating but I don't think anyone cares.
[Edited on 01/27/04 @ 08:56 PM]
Posted on 06/12/06 @ 03:30 PM
This may seem like a stupid question....
but what program to do you watch these games in?
Posted on 08/18/08 @ 03:05 PM
Hi, I am not a great player. But I have following comments:
1) You had good will power to sustain and fight back and you actually make him retreat from his forward base. It was very good.
2) When you attacked him back, near his TC, you were attacking his buildings and their villagers were taking resources. You could have used the archers to take down some villagers and stop his economy.
3) When you attacked, he had no units. You were fighting his buildings when the villagers were near. Had you taken his villagers, he could have resigned the next minute.
4) When you saw that he was using only ulfsark in the end, why didn't you create Hypaspists? A small group of Hypaspists could have easily won you the fight.
5) He made a flawless comeback though. A good game to watch.