update from 2.0:
- removed walls around starting TC
- bugfix: should your Guardian die, a warning message will loop; this has been fixed.
Update from Gladiator lake V1.5:
- Players start with a Guardian and a Monument to remove used GodPowers (inspired by Mythland). Don't move your Guardian to far outside your town or he will die...
- After a Battle, your current GP's won't be lost, you can remove used slots with your Guardian at your Monument. Beware though, cause ALL godpowers will be removed when moving your Guardian next to the Monument.
- Timer for battles changed again (countdown now included), more aggressive gameplay required
- Area slightly changed, Earthquake at start of each Battle in stead of ShakingCamera
- Day & Night cycle included
You have entered the holy Gladiator Lake. In the center of the map is a mountain with a fighting area. During the game, the Gods are bored and want to see 4 gladiator fights. The winner of each fight gets granted with 2 GodPowers, and after the last Battle he will get four.
No known bugs for now remain in this release.
No moreplayer maps for Gladiator Lake will come out, I'm working on Gladiator Sea which will have more players.
This map is for 2 players only; please fill the 3rd slot with a cpu player cause I needed him for some things to work. Plz dont destroy his TC up the cornerhill or the triggers will get unusable. ;) You may also play agains a cpu player in this scenario. I think it should work, tell me if it won't.
Plz come with comments on the map and hints for improvements.