Posted on 05/01/04 @ 01:25 PM (updated 10/05/06
|# of Players:
||AoM: The Titans
Version: AoM: The Titans
Type: Multiplayer Scenario (3v3)
INFO: Sudden Death 3v3 Deathmatch. Destroy your enemies Citadel Center and win the game. Both teams bases are separated by a bridge. Defend your Citadel, and take over the bridge to not let your enemies get to your base
::UNFORBIT AND DISABLE UNITS::
• Secret of the Titans
• Flying Units
• Starting Units, Greek, Atlantian, Thor, & Norse.
• Fortified, and more stronger buildings
• Watch Towers granted in Archaic Age
• Map Revealed
• Research, Construction, & Training research increased
• Infinite Resources
• 250 of population
• Starting Deathmatch Norse Units
• Starting 5 Lures, which turn into towers
• Counter Add Timer & Chat Codes from the original RMS game, Sudden Death.
• Random Starting: Each Player have the possibility to start in three different places.
• Introduction to the scenario and detailed explanation
• Day/Night Cycle: over 4 different lightings, each one of five minutes.
• Over 86 triggers
• Eyecandy: Features different grass textures, details, and a beautiful bridge
::PLAYING WITH COMPUTER ONLINE::
1). Arange the slot in where you will put computer
2). change to difficulty Titan(more chanllenging)
3). Load the scenario
::PLAYING COMPUTER OFFLINE::
1). Go to the editor
2). Go to Scenario/Player Data
3). Arange to whatever player you want the following AI: aomdefaultai.xs
IMPORTANT: When you try to load this AI, make sure you press Open buttom, DO NOT Double click the file name, or else the AI wont load. You can also download other AI's avaliable on heavengames download section for a more challenging game.
• Counter Add Timer Codes, and Chat Codes from the orignal RMS game, Sudden Death.
|Author||Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
I had a lot of fun playing your map, Auron. The only reason I docked off a point was that you didn't entirely disable birds. I fought against two phoenixes during the duration of the game. This is a great multiplayer game and requires quite a bit of strategy to take control over the bridge and destroy your enemy's citadel.
Balance seemed perfect. Both times I played this map, the two teams were evenly matched. From looking at the map in the editor, both sides seemed even with the number of trees and other resources. Good job on balance, no complaints here.
Great job on creativity. Your trigger work was very nice. I liked the day/night cycle, the random starting points, the given godpowers, and the general approach of the game. I think this is one of the most creative multiplayer games which can be played again and again due to the randomizers. I can tell that designing and triggering this scenario took a lot of time and effort, and it really shows off.
Map Design: 4
The map design wasn't anything amazing, but was nice for a deathmatch so that it wouldn't cause too much lag. The bridge looked very nice with the perfectly aligned trojan walls and the elevation. However, I don't think it would've hurt just to add a little more to the map like some additional rocks and flowers here and there.
The instructions were nice, especially if you were the one to download the map and read the readme. The opening cinematic was a little short but got the point across. I'd suggest expanding on the objective a little bit and possibly giving hints on playing the game, like to defend the bridge or something.
Sorry, for the delay of the review. :p I know I promised you a review months ago.