The monkey ballista is basically a ballista that shoots monkeys. It has a
differently colored texture than the normal ballista. I also included the monkey projectile.
1. Convert your "protox.xmb" in your game directory to an xml file using aomed.
Open it with notepad or another text editor.
2. At the bottom of your protox make a space between </unit> and </proto> like this:
3. Copy all of the text from the included file, "protox code" into
the space between </unit> and </action>.
4. Check the unit id number of the last unit in your protox before your monkey ballista.
Make the id number of the monkey ballista 1 more, and the monkey projectile 2 more than
the id number of the last unit.
So if the last unit was:
<unit id="800" name="Bella">
the monkey ballista would be:
<unit id="801" name="Monkey Ballista">
and the monkey projectile would be:
<unit id="802" name="Monkey Projectile">
5. Save the "protox.xml" and convert it back into an xmb file.
***You are now ready to install the rest of the needed files. If you didn't
understand these instructions, please contact me on the modding forum.
1. Place the "Monkey Ballista_anim" file and the "Monkey Projectile_anim" file into
the anim folder of your AOM directory.
2. Place the "monkey ballista" ddt file into the textures folder of your directory.