XScript - AOM AI Editor, Version 3
Posted on 07/17/04 @ 10:08 AM (updated 06/04/05
XScript 3 Readme
XScript the un-official ai scripting tool for Age of Mythology has arrived. Created by Siamsa Studios this tool includes features unique to the AOM scripting language making it the best choice for an AOM AI editor.
This update is a separate build containing AOM data from the new XScript being developed for Age of Empires III.
If you find a bug, go to the AOE3 Heaven Forums and post a bug report detailing how the bug occurred, what you were doing, what documents were open etc. so we can fix it for the next release. Upon an error The .NET Framework's error reporting tool will also give you a long set of text information which you should also post.
We will not be checking the AOM forums for bug reports!
The Microsoft .NET Framework V2.0 BETA
- Did a complete bug check for final release for AOM
- Added Method Manager
- Changed Docking Theme to Whidbey
- Made some minor code fixes
- Implemented code formatting (e.g. curly brackets, auto tabbing and indenting)
- Complete code rewrite for .NET 2.0
- Application now much faster and smaller
- Fewer third party references (only 2 as opposed to 6)
- Simple UI Adjustments
- Toolbar items now contain text
- Menu items now contain icons
- Added * effects to changing tabs
- Improved and cleaned existing code
- Added additional comments
- Completed IntelliSense features (now works like VS)
- Resolved some smaller bugs
- Application now utilises .NET style tabs, and Office XP style menus and toolbars.
- Optimised IntelliSense and improved overall interaction.
- Added additional handlers for major controls.
- Enhanced the overall management of tab controls.
- Added additional IntelliSense data.
- Made fundamental changes to the application's code and setup resulting in return to ALPHA build.
- Added IntelliSense for xs, rm, ai and kb Functions
- Fixed IntelliSense bug at the beginning of a line
- Updated strings to a new colour.
- Included the application's source code covered under the GPL.
- Fixed bugs dicovered by forum members
- Included RMS functionality
- Fixed various bugs in Find & Replace
- Removed the splash screen delay
- Optimised Find & Replace Code
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Added a Template Folder & Readme
- Added IntelliSense features
- Added Plan & Function ComboBoxes
- Updated existing code
- Fixed several minor issues
- Built for a release memory version
- Packaged XScript to an installer
- Added Insert menu functions (plans, headers, commands & rules)
- Updated editor to include a line and column reference to the caret
- Throughly tested 40% of the code.
- Made minor improvements to code stability.
- Added Cut, Copy & Paste features
- Completed Find & Replace Features
- Updated Keyword list (thanks Kalus)
- Completed Printing Features
- Completed Progress Bar actions during open & save
- Updated hyperlinks to exact locations
- Updated Statusbar to show script information
- Optimised Code for faster speed & reliability
- Initial Release
|Pages:  2 » Last » |
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
Yeah, 300 downloads!!!
[Edited on 09/04/04 @ 03:51 AM]
lol. i download this as well:-)
really, nice job!. i'll use it whenever i get interested on making AIs. i'm currenly trying to learn RMS.
what is rms?
RMS means Random Map Scripting or the creating of a script which generates a playable multiplayer or skirmish map.
Thanks I was looking for this for a long time. Finally. Thanks again!
THIS IS THE EASIEST Soft for Ai making ;)
only 1 problem,! How can i find the attackpoint, defendpoint and gatherpoint on my scenario ? It asks a number, but how can i get the number if my scenario is ready ?
How can i find the point on the map.?
Probably way to late but you place cinematic blocks in the places you want attachpoints, defendpoints etc. and use their ID to set plans.
what's ai making anyway?
Where do you put all those files from the .net framework? Nevermind
[Edited on 06/06/05 @ 10:43 PM]
|Pages:  2 » Last » |