I`ve givin you 2 stars cause of the great economy you had.
first things first: Are u a noob?? here are the things u did wrong:
1. u didn`t build extra stables, MA`s and AR`s. This resolved into that Brennonious had the upperhand all the time, he trained 3 times faster then you!!!
2. your economics really got proportions 10 min after start.
3. A great misstake was that u didn`t upgrade your infantery to champion, your archers became champion after more then half an hour. your cavalery stayed medium the entire game!!!
4. u don`t pay attention to enemployed workers. once you had more then 16 villies unemployed..
5. you had more then 20 villies on 1 goldmine. why didn`t u took half of them to another mine?? this gathers faster
6. Your economy was so good that you had over 80 villies, this takes a great deal of the available population.
7. Although you had more recources then you could spend, you didn`t build a titan???
Conclusion: Your economy was too well because of the great amount of villies that took half your population. When you have such a economy again, build more stables, MA`s and AR`s. This trains faster (depends on the amount of stables etc.)and build a titan. then you have an idea where to spend all that recources. Oow yeah, upgrade your infantry and cavalry to champion cause you`ll always lose if your opponent does...
hr Meyer File Author
Posted on 07/26/04 @ 09:45 AM
Thanks for the comments.
I usually dont play greeks, so yes, they're pretty new to me. Call me a noob if you want, but I dont classify myself as a noob. I'll rather call myself new to the civilisation.
The reason why I dint build a titan was because of the lack of favor. My opponent had lots of persons on favor, while I had only one.
The number of military buildings should be fixed next time i play greeks..