*WINNER OF THE 2006 BEST SINGLE PLAYER SCENARIO AWARD*
'AoMPlayer's' list of bugs fixed.
Cinematic overlapping (in some cases) was curbed as well.
Heroes Chronicles is a massive scenario based on the Age of Mythology Heaven Community. Don't worry, you
can still enjoy it even if you're not familiar with it.
Please read through this readme, Installation is
I N S T A L L A T I O N:
- Place the SCENARIO called Lp.scx inside the SCENARIOS folder.
- Place every single file inside the 'Sounds' folder inside the SOUNDS folder inside your Age of Mythology
directory. Please do not place the folder itself, go inside and extract the sound files directly into the
AoM sounds folder (I.E., don't put a sounds folder within the sounds folder).
- Place the 'HC Logo.ddt' inside the TEXTURES folder in your Age of Mythology Directory.
That's about it. If you're having trouble, email me at Guardian@mammoth-games.com.
M I N I M U M-S Y S T E M-R E Q U I R M E N T S
The scenario features a load of Eye Candy, so I would reccomend a system with the following specs-
1.0 Ghz Proccessor
256 MB Ram
32 MB video card
If it lags, lowering the resolution might help. Please be aware that the first 10 minutes will lag as
triggers are unleashed, after that, you should experience none at all. Enjoy!
F E A T U R E S:
- Massive map based on the AoMH Community, with memorable locations including the mystical Tree City and
the battle ravaged Ambition Designs.
- Fast-paced combat- switch between ranged or melee weapons, and fight in huge battles along with your
party of fellow forumers.
- Based on the forumers of AoMH- see them walking, recruit them to your team, or kill them! The choice is
- Alternate endings to many missions.
- 'Exclusive' voice work done by Elpea himself for his unit (appears after Elpea is changed back to normal).
- Unique missions varying from easy to hard.
- Great soundtrack featuring Black knight and the Llama song!
The following bugs will be fixed in a v1.2 along with Elpea's new additions to the story:
- The 'boat trip' bug.
- Potential overlapping cinematics.