The Dwarf Warrior is just something I made for fun. I made it have a big axe
and it can still gather, mine, etc. They are kind of funny looking but they are
still quite amusing.
1. Convert your "protox.xmb" in your game directory to an xml file using aomed.
Open it with notepad or another text editor.
2. At the bottom of your protox make a space between </unit> and </proto> like this:
3. Copy all of the text from the included file, "Dwarf Warrior Protox Code" into
the space between </unit> and </action>.
4. Check the unit id number of the last unit in your protox before your monkey ballista.
Make the id number of the Dwarf Warrior one more thatn the id number of the previous unit.
So if the last unit was:
<unit id="800" name="Bella">
the monkey ballista would be:
<unit id="801" name="Dwarf Warrior">
5. Save the "protox.xml" and convert it back into an xmb file.
***You are now ready to install the rest of the needed files. If you didn't
understand these instructions, please contact me on the modding forum.
1. Place the "Dwarf Warrior_anim" file into the anim folder of your AOM directory.
2. Place the "dwarf warrior head" and "dwarf warrior standard" ddt files into the
textures folder of your aom directory.
I would like to thank all of the authors of the aom.heavengames.com guides to modding.