That review made me laugh. Such a long review for such a crappy campaign.
Posted on 09/03/05 @ 10:49 PM
I made it so long to help the person, and prove to people it's possible to make a long review on anything here on aomh.
Posted on 09/04/05 @ 12:51 PM
You'll kill yourself if I can finish mine, I'll have to cut it up...
[Edited on 09/06/05 @ 11:36 AM]
Posted on 09/08/05 @ 03:03 PM
i think this game i'sn't word downloading
Posted on 09/25/05 @ 02:19 PM
And what you just said isn't worth reading because it's not spelled very good.
Posted on 11/20/05 @ 03:41 PM
Wow cavetown, you're such a good human! You gave the stupid bitch a 1.4! God bless your goodness, cuz'it was actually to bad to crap on.
Posted on 11/22/05 @ 08:56 AM
Ehm, sorry bout that Will, you've got to start somewhere. So, excuse me, please...
Posted on 11/25/05 @ 10:42 PM
Ok, I understand that you have to start somewhere, so I am going to help you.
1) Learn how to make cinimatics and use the triggers!
2) Include some kind of objective so the player knows what to do in the game.
3) Include some kind of cinimatic that explains the objective or the situation.
4) Create a map, and take lots of time. Try to include someway to expand your armies becuase most of the scenarios are nearly impossible. Include some sort of guide to where the player needs to go to do whatever they need to do in the scenario.
5) Playtest! Always make sure that your scenarios are possible. Try to get others to playtest for you, because the creator knows the scenario inside and out(I hope!) and other people may play the game from a different perspective.
Know those things, and you will have a decent scenario.
Good Luck in your future campaigns, but try not to attampt something like this again. No offense.
Posted on 11/29/05 @ 03:52 AM
I didn't really bother to test out all of the scxs because your first one didn't have triggers or objectives. And from what Cavetown said in his review, only a few missions can be won on both sides.
First map, I don't blame you because my computer keeps on making me play as P2, but I think it doesn't matter. Neither side can win. Second map. That one didn't have any Arkantos gods, thank god. but only p1 can win.
I would have put this to 0 if i could. the maps are boring. there is absolutely no story to tell why any of this happened. and of course scx 2 only had 1 type of unit on both sides.
Map Design: 1
All the maps have are grass, grass and grass. Look at what Cavetown said. You didn't edit the terrain. You only put lots of units on each side and saved. then you put all of this stuff into a campaign and released.
what story? do you have invisible objectives and triggers? I 'll go and snore at your campaign rudely. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Additional Comments: Your campaign is wasting up my space. I'm gonna delete your time wasting campaign.