1. The Loki player gets a constant trickle of Food, Wood, and Gold.
2. He gets his resource cost back when he advances to the Classical and Heroic Ages.
3. He gets free Armory upgrades.
4. He gets the Mythological upgrades for the deity he picks for free when he advances to the Heroic and Mythological Ages (such as Wrath of the Deep). When he advances to the Classical Age, he gets both Thundering Hooves and Hall of Thanes for free regardless of which Minor Deity he chooses.
5. He gets a free Niddhogg every 10 minutes.
6. However, he doesn't get his Mythological Age GP.
Thanks for the review. Did you play as Loki or as one of the 6 civilizations?
I was just curious as to whether you think I should give the Loki player more advantages or less. Also, what difficulty did you play it at and did you find it easier or harder than you normally find the game to be at that particular difficulty?
Posted on 12/02/03 @ 01:15 PM
ok that is a very gd map but...
1) The pc never builds docks or ships so your never under threat of attacks of any kind.
2) It's hard to attack because you have too haul an army over the water and then have to face a tremendous army of myths and humans alike.
4) I never got a trickle of resources at all.
5) There's so many enemies!!
needs some changes- it's impossible to win without calling on god power after god power (cheats) and even that would be hard and take..let's see...forever!!!
Don't mean to be nasty, gd map :) but needs some changes.