This is a stand alone program to upload ZSL game files to ESO. Will hopefully help people who are still getting the 2,4 error uploading stats.
Fixed problem running on Windows 98
Improved upload status checking code - should be fewer false negatives
(.zsl files reported as not uploaded when they have been)
Extract the files anywhere. Program is a single .exe which should run from anywhere.
Run the program, and hit Upload to upload all .zsl files in your AOM directory. Successfully uploaded files will be moved to an uploaded directory created under your AOM directory.
You can manually set the directory to upload from and where to move the files to.
Note: This program will not delete .zsl files.
May sometimes report false negatives. i.e. a file as not being uploaded correctly when it has been.
The file will be uploaded again the next time the program is run. This will not effect ESO stats as ESO appears to ignore files that are uploaded for a
second time and files over approx 1 week old.
If anyone is consistantly getting false negatives, please let me know so I can improve the status checking code.
Monoceros Dragon MonocerosDragon@unicornvalley.org.uk
|Pages:  2 » Last » |
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
I've been getting 2,4 ever since I bought the game. This is a godsend :)
However I've had a couple of problems with it:
1) I have lots of zsl files to upload, and the proggy would always freeze after uploading about 3-5 files if I opened an internet browser window after it started.
I deleted most of the files, leaving about 10.
2) They were uploaded, but the Age of Mythology/uploaded directory was still empty, the files hadn't been moved, even though I had that option enabled
3) the files seem to upload extremely slowly. I do have 56k, but even when I send someone a file on msn, it's still faster. At the rate the file-name label would change, I think it uploaded about 1 file per 10 seconds.... and those are some really small files :S
but, hey! it works for the most part so good job!
You are a GOD. Works perfectly. This is the first time I've gotten a .zsl file to upload.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
simply because it worked! :)
Can't find an email address for you - so I'm posting this here. Hope you'll see it.
1) Whilst uploading the files the program is in a tight loop and doesn't process windows messages so doesn't update it's display so if you switch to another program and back again you'll get a blank display even though it is still uploading. I know how to fix this (by executing the upload code within a thread) but thought it was more important to get something that worked available.
2) Are you using the latest 1.01 release. The 1.00 release had a bug where sometimes you could get false negatives. (The program thinking files hadn't been uploaded when they had) which would cause the problem you are describing. If you're still getting this problem with the 1.01 release email me and I'll see if I can track down the problem.
3) I was aiming to make sure the upload worked. Speed was a secondary issue.
This thing actually works!! It is easy to use and it works! I have used the other 2,4 error fixes to no avail. When I used this one it works. :) Good Job
This program gets 5 because it works. It works very well with no problems.
I have the same problem as Nikey.
When I'm uploading my .ZSL files and look in the uploaded folder there are none (!) and in the game my rating isn't going up OR down.
What should I do?
Contact me fast at
Or put a reply here (I prefer email)
[Edited on 12/10/09 @ 01:24 PM]
(it did not work. i click upload and then it says all files uploaded. then i check the file and there was nothing in the file and it didnt work i still get the message)
i hope it can be fixed if nothening is wrong tell.
it dies not work i have the same problem
does it works at Windows XP
coz I got this error and I use this program and
it isnt working .. :(
|Pages:  2 » Last » |