Legends of the Third Age: The Fellowship of the Ring (PATCH)
Guardian Of Isis
Posted on 07/04/06 @ 10:49 AM
The Modders and Mappers of the Liquid Fire Studios: Legends of the Third Age Team Proudly Present....
THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING 1.1 PATCH
(Link to the 1.0 version required to play this patch: http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=5165 )
UPDATES IN THE 1.1 PATCH:
- Relic Animations for some of the Fellowship units.
- Bug fixes, including which:
*Stamina that didn't stop running. (in Escape from the Shire)
*More balance into Fall of Sauron. (weaker archers)
*Stamina being too hard, or too easy. (in Escape from the Shire and Flight to the Ford, respectively)
*Cave Troll not attacking in Balin's tomb.
- New background menu of Lothlórien.
- New menu background music.
- Protox converted with AoMEd instead of AoM, hopefully preventing installation problems.
- An updated main menu with a button for the FotR campaign.
- Heroes regenerate in later levels.
- Green arrows (:P) removed on higher difficulty levels.
- A new Dwarf statue for Moria.
- A Dwarf Lord to replace the Ragnarok Heroes in the prologue.
The new installer is a tad different from the old one, but it still works the same way. Set the self-extracting archive to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology and all should go well.
Also, Legends of the Third Age: The Two Towers and Legends of the Third Age: The Return of the King are well in progress. Keep your eyes peeled for updates including screenshots, previews, movies and more.
If any of you have modding skills and would like to help our small team of modders, please apply here: http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=19&tn=23259&st=recent&f=19,23259,0,10