Ok according to a MFO post some1 should charge around 30$ per hour for teaching AoM. Since minimum charge is 1 hour then this means you owe me 30$ for the tips that i am about to give you.
I watched the battle from loki's point of view(pov). Some points are for the set player, others for the loki player while others are common.
1. Never stop producing villagers. Once loki player hit classical his villager producing rate dropped heavily.
2. The set guy should have 'walled' his towers that were next to the goldmine with temple/houses/armory so that the loki guy couldnt get them down so easily.
3. Why the hell you use loki if you dont want to use hersirs?
4. No scouting and no raiding. Both sides were in the dark.
5. No fighting for ages. Get some army and go raid him.
6. It is wise when fighting against loki to make 2-3 priests for the mus.
7. Too many hillforts. They arent towers you know. If you want to protect your rear, make some walls(on this map walls are really nice) or towers.
8. Early upgrades. You upgraded the jarls before you even get any.
9. Too few longhouses on your forward base. Make sure you have 3-4 longhouses on late classical/early heroic.
10. Giraffes arent good combat units you know. Just get them next to some villagers and kill them 1 at a time to get food from them.
11. Bad first midgol position. It didnt defend anything back there. Are you hiding it?
12. The loki guy should have made some portable rams and finish the job earlier.
13. If you want to mass jarls, get odin.
14. Know when to fall back. Attacking 2 hillforts+1 tc with slingers isnt a good idea.
15. Dont resign that easily next time. If you are losing, make some cavalry and go raid your enemy's economy. This will buy you some time so that you can rebuild your army.
Hm i am sure that i have missed/forgot many other mistakes too. Oh well. Get me 30$ and i can watch it 1 more time :p
PS In case you didnt catch it, i am just joking about the payment thing.