Me and some random ppl play and advance game of 2v2 supremacy, i did the fast heroic technique. but i really wanna know what areas i need to improve in, comments plz and ratings. I was playing as Isis and my buddy was an atty, also the other enemy was atty and norse.
I am a firm beleiver that the game develops from the archaic and Classical ages, thus those are my areas of focus>
1. Don't build a temple off the start, especially if your not going for a quick advance(more on this later).
2. Your pharo is not a scout he is an economic tool, use him on your first granary off the start.
3. Your economic distribution off the start is also wonky if your planning a late advance. I am too many villes on food and get some to wood quicker.
4. When you Housed up your towers use the Mining camp near the Tower Close to Gold to house it as well as 3 other houses. Because you are playing a kronos this is smart because if he KRushes he'll go for your gold, destroying your late advance.
5. Don't play shadow games with the trees. Build a lumber camp with the first vill then start hackin at trees. Don't start hackin for a bit then build the camp, this is poor time management because your vill has to move more.
+ build lumber camp right against the trees so when you start to dent the trees its a bit closer.
6. ADVANCE if your playing a kronos if he had rushed you would have been dust within 5 mins.
7. Your teammate was also kronos who has bad scouting but needs LOS to time-shift buildings, so to work together build him oblesks to give him line of sight all over. When you exhast your first food source and move to the second build another granary near the 2nd food source to reduce walking time for villes + your egypt granaries are free!!
I watched that far, I suggest rewatching that far aswell and spot these mistakes and take notes
if you want more advice for the rest email me