You can flip objects with Reyk's Editor. If you click the Move Objects button in your toolbar, you'll get a bunch of arrows you can use to turn an object around in several different directions. Try experimenting a bit.
Posted on 11/12/06 @ 11:52 AM
Posted on 11/12/06 @ 11:58 AM
ahh can u help me with some other stuff. ok first of all how do u keep the villigers working when u start the senario, when i start it there all just standing and how do u did u make the gate of troy look eygptian???
Posted on 11/12/06 @ 12:03 PM
im just ganna ask a few more questions beacause it seems u are an expert and im kinda a noob. ok how did u make the spear men and chariot archers move around the city and who did u get the cimimatics in the begining?? thank u for ur help!
Posted on 11/12/06 @ 12:08 PM
i so sorry i must ask u one more thing, how did u upgrade ur walls and guard towers
Posted on 11/12/06 @ 05:40 PM
nigghog_butt, there is an edit function, please use that in the future. Anyway, to answer your questions.
1. To make villager's work, use the "Unit Work" effect. The source unit is the villager, and the target unit is the tree, mine, fish, other unit, whatever.
2. I believe he just overlapped different units to make it appear egyptian
3. The way he made units walk around like that is by using triggers and cinimatic blocks. He put cinimatic 'waypoints' all around the map, and had units go to them with the 'Unit move to Unit' trigger.
4. To make a cinematic play right away set the priority to high and click the 'Run Immediately' box.
5. To upgrade units use the 'Set Tech Stats' effect.
That should answer all your questions. However, if you have any more, please direct them to the questions thread located in our forum (http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=13&tn=23267&f=13,,0,365&st=1570). Thanks!
Posted on 11/13/06 @ 05:27 PM
THANK YOU!! where is theis cimimatic waypoints and the unit to unit thingy??
[Edited on 11/13/06 @ 07:37 PM]
The God of Gods File Author
Posted on 11/28/06 @ 01:45 PM
1) They're objects called Cinematic Blocks.
2) Triggers --> Effects --> Move to Unit.
Thanks for answering those other questions, X_MOSS. I appreciate it. :)