This is a demo of a pack I want to make later on. In this demo there is Talos: Colossus Hero that was defeated by Jason and the Argonauts and Surtr: Fire Giant Hero, ruler of Muspelheim, the realm of fire.
Properties of Talos:
- named "Hand of Talos" in the editor.
- trows rocks as a special attacks.
- his main attack is the same as the Colossus.
- can eat threes and gold mines like a Colossus.
- uses the sounds of a Colossus.
- his ankle bleeds when walking.
- has a history.
Properties of Surtr:
- named "Surt" in the editor.
- trows fire balls as a special attack.
- his main attack is using his flaming sword.
- uses the sounds of King Folstag (Frost Giant Hero).
- has a history.
The zip includes:
- all the files to install Talos
- all the files to install Surtr
- a preview screenshot of all the new giants I have done or in constuction
- screenshot of Talos
- screenshot of Surtr
- the picture which I used to base Surtr
- Read Me.txt file
Special Thanks to:
- Hero Jason, who's "Sworded Fire Giant Mod" inspired me to create Surtr.
- GURE, who's texture of The Hulk from is "Captain America and the Hulk" modpack I modified for Surtr.
Could anyone who knows how to make/edit models help me upgrade the death giant's head, which is a relic and which I want as a "real" head?
I would like to add, before anybody asks, that the water giant, as seen in the preview screenshot, has nothing to do with QoR Wise Man's "New Unit: Water Giant" mod. Though his mod did inspire my version of the unit.
Screenshots of all my mods, including this one, can be found here:
[Edited on 01/22/07 @ 04:28 PM]
Posted on 04/20/07 @ 05:49 AM
Hey, Your Eldricth Giant is Great, Do you post it?
god of myths
Posted on 04/29/07 @ 01:45 PM
nick, i'm making my harry potter mod thing right now and whenever i move him his abdomen and chest and thigh disappear and it looks bad. i think it has something to do with the anim file so can i send the files(data, models, textures, and anim) to you because you seem pretty good at modding(with anims). if you can help me with this i'd be greatful and i can include your name in the description.
ex. special thanks to nick3069 for helping with the anim files
p.s. this is my email firstname.lastname@example.org. oh and i fixed my smaug thing. thanks a lot
[Edited on 04/30/07 @ 09:52 PM]
Posted on 09/16/07 @ 11:40 PM
HOW DO I USE THEM?
Posted on 06/24/09 @ 12:02 PM
this is a cool mod i liked and i have 1 mod when i trying download this mod and copy & paste the files to "data,textures,anim,soung" and when i play the game and then go to editor and click units and nothing happened,plz help,im very new to this website and adding mods.
Posted on 11/22/17 @ 02:07 AM
hello nick3069, your mods are spectacular, I would like you to upload the rest. I can't wait to try them.If you still want, I can help you with the model of the giant's head.