*Mr. Monday* Titan AI defeated in a 1v1 Supremacy match...
Posted on 01/23/07 @ 09:13 PM
# of Players:
Player 1's Name:
MWarfare (Human) Loki
Player 2's Name:
Delphi (Computer) Poseidon
Again... I am simply toying around with this freak of handicapped nature. Even Titan AI at 1000% stood no match for me, and it should to you!
- Please be aware that I could have used Thor instead. Think about how much owning I could have done to him? I am not even the best of AOM players around here, and still slaughtering Titan mode.
- Use the same trick when playing with Egyptian/Greek civilizations.
- The trick in this recorded game shows you how to distract an enemy Town Center or any other ranged buildings.
- Imagine doing this to them in Lightning and Deathmatch modes were you have a higher chance of defeating Titan? You were supposed to play the 'Titan' difficulty level in a *Campaign* game mode anyhow.
- When done properly, you will think that the list of AOM Heaven AI files available for download, are no match for what you can actually be doing to their villagers!
What's up with the .rec file? that's not even a titans recorded game file. Was there a titan level on the vanilla version?
mWarfare File Author
Posted on 01/25/07 @ 06:31 PM
There was always a Titan difficulty level in all of the AOM versions, and my game is in fact +1000%_handicapped_Titan_AI-recorded. (Just simply activated the "Mr. Monday" cheat to make the game harder; there is another one that I had uploaded in the 'Recorded Games' list if you consider that to be a Titan's-recorded game file.) I have AOM and not Titans Expansion by the way. Looks like you want an .rcx extension instead but that's just too bad and not going to happen (check out the
file details to the very right of your screen as well). If you have to buy the original AOM game first, then I would think the Titans Expansions should support .rec files also. Rename it?! Hmm
...even though you might still benefit from launching the AOM game separately with it's own [aom.exe] file, rather than just only launching the AOM - Titans Expansion game icon. :)
Posted on 01/26/07 @ 02:00 AM
put the rec in the folder c:/program files/microsoft games/age of mythology/savegame, or the equivalent, not the one from "my documents". Then go down one folder to the main aom directory. I have aom gold, and there is a link to start the titans with a picture of kronos on it, and vanilla aom (aom.exe) with a picture of thor on it. open the thor one.
I am not sure if all versions of the expansion came with the original or not, but I would think they would.
anyway I haven't viewed your rec yet, but I look forward to it.
Posted on 02/02/07 @ 11:04 AM
try getting the titans and trying to beat a mr. monday titan KRONOS AI.
i can hardly take the normal players if they attempt a Krush.
mWarfare File Author
Posted on 02/02/07 @ 06:59 PM
Well with this AI ranged-building glitch that I had discovered by myself, the computer has finally proven to me that it is actually extra hard to pull it off when going against a *Hades* opponent. Damn!
Update: I don't have the time to upload all day but I do know of another AOM glitch -> it has something to do with constructing a building right next to a dead-hunted animal(s). Go & Seek the glitch for yourself!
[Edited on 02/02/07 @ 07:00 PM]
Posted on 08/18/10 @ 05:20 AM
Excellent performance! I have my own way of defeating Mr. Mondays', but yours worked whenever mine doesn't. I would also want you to give a credit for sharing your USEFUL strategy! If you have time, you can check my recorded game same as yours: