*Mr. Monday* Titan AI defeated in a 1v1 Supremacy match...
Posted on 01/23/07 @ 09:13 PM
# of Players:
Player 1's Name:
MWarfare (Human) Loki
Player 2's Name:
Delphi (Computer) Poseidon
Again... I am simply toying around with this freak of handicapped nature. Even Titan AI at 1000% stood no match for me, and it should to you!
- Please be aware that I could have used Thor instead. Think about how much owning I could have done to him? I am not even the best of AOM players around here, and still slaughtering Titan mode.
- Use the same trick when playing with Egyptian/Greek civilizations.
- The trick in this recorded game shows you how to distract an enemy Town Center or any other ranged buildings.
- Imagine doing this to them in Lightning and Deathmatch modes were you have a higher chance of defeating Titan? You were supposed to play the 'Titan' difficulty level in a *Campaign* game mode anyhow.
- When done properly, you will think that the list of AOM Heaven AI files available for download, are no match for what you can actually be doing to their villagers!
Excellent performance! I have my own way of defeating Mr. Mondays', but yours worked whenever mine doesn't. I would also want you to give a credit for sharing your USEFUL strategy! If you have time, you can check my recorded game same as yours: