Okay this is one of the one of the most ingenious mods I've seen in quite awhile. The only reason you don't get a 5 is that it replaces Kronos and by only looking at ur anim and models for a sec I think you could make him a new unit (I could be wrong). I love the idea of the krakens that was pure genious it makes him look incredible also the wings and textures are great too. Everyone should download this :)!
-The God of Mods
Posted on 04/29/07 @ 09:29 AM
- looks good wen standing still.
- original use of the kraken. (I even thought of using it that way myself.)
- none of the models are the same type of green.
- the wings are no longer physicly connected to the back or mispositioned on the back wen doing any action other than Idle.
- the kraken is shiny.
- using two krakens as the head makes it look strange with the tentacles.
- exept for being green and having an octopus head, he doesn't look like Cthulhu
Not bad but I cant recomend it, unless if it's to a major Cthulhu fan.
Using the Promethus model would have made him look more like Cthulhu.
Have you tried the game? Spooky!
Posted on 11/04/17 @ 11:05 PM
I give this a four.
Dude, this is AWESOME! The animation of the tentacles on the face creeps me out a bit, I also like seeing Gaia and Cthulhu fight instead of Kronos.
My only problem is that when you play War of the Titans (AoM:TT) the last cutscene doesn't show him fall into the lava.