This is a set of 11 lighting effects that I have made.
It is a part of a collection that will span as long as I feel like making them. You can do some pretty interesting stuff with lighting. To get certain times of day you must use not only color but, of course, sun placement.
1. UWLC_Sunrise- A sunrise with nice contrast. Complicated effect to make.
2. UWLC_cloudsrain- Clouds with spots of sun that appear randomly much like spring showers.
3. UWLC_cloudyday- A very cloudy day, no sun poking through.
4. UWLC_fullmoon- Dark light with a sharp contrast where the moon shows.
5. UWLC_destructionhaze- A blood red terrain light with a yellow haze and sun.
6. UWLC_northlight- Dark light with a sunrise type light coming from the north.
7. UWLC_Redrum- Silver water with red shores, very interesting effect which
happens to be my favorite...
8. UWLC_Nuclear Vision- Bright! yikes... Brighter than Cheezys. OH MY!
9. UWLC_Cobalt- A dark blue light, evil... An odd night feeling...
10. UWLC_Funk Fresh- Green mist covers the lands! Great for those wooded areas with evil trolls,
you know you've seen the movies...
11. UWLC_Final Hour- Night Vision, now I'm seeing green!
Some look better on grass terrain, I have tested all on snow and grass and some just don't look right in both.