OK, you won cause your opponent didn't know how to play well.
Mistakes from your side I noted:
- you only produced vils from your base TC, even though you got his TC and had an advantage of 4 TCs to his 2.
- Made only 1 Hillfort to spam units and that, after the 20 mins mark
- When I saw your terrific force with everything (Hersir, RC, TA), I said wow now he'll crush him. But then you wasted them all on attacking both of his TCs. Your cav gone without causing much loss, and your Hersir-TA force managed to knock down his base TC before it died, but then he rebuilt it in a min.
- The side battle near the river was nice, nice to see your force get shot to bits by 7 towers behind a wall.
- You wasted your flaming weapons, to fend off his small mixed raiding force, after you'd rang the town bell.
- You didn't use your Forest Fire, until the 30 min mark, and then you took down his forest line defense.
- A good part of the game, your troops weren't upgraded -except for the armoury upgrades.
- You Raged with few vils, and didn't have any ox to form a trade line. Thus, you were left with no gold and were trying to recover.
You only won cause, your opponent was 90% passive -save that 1 raid and the sending of petrobolos to bombard your forward TC, with no protection.
pls, visit the AgeSanctuary and dl some expert recs to see how they do it.
Your TCs should be always on AQ if you're planning to Rag, so that you have more than 90 vils to do so.
Use MUs more to augment your forces, which primarily should be Freyja's Jarls backed with TAs and some Huskarls. For siege, I suggest to either use battle boars, or Fire Giants, or portable rams, if you up them in Mythic.
Your opponent, at least had a decent trade line with each donkey carrying 125 gold per trip. That means, your market should be placed to the opposite far side of your corner TC, and not near the front line. But again, like I wrote, your opponent was a noob so you didn't have to worry. I realized it, as soon as I saw the many towers and wall he built near the tree line to defend.
If he came with Myrmidons and Collossoi, the game would've been more fun for you.
All in goodwill