As in GD topic..
|# of Players:
||AoM: The Titans
|Total Game Time:
|Player 1's Name:
|Player 2's Name:
|Author||Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
(Insert Rating analysis here)
good things :
- good advance time
- turmae raid groups where now not always grouped with others.
- despite a few flaws ( get back to that later ) your micro has improved, you microed those hero murmillo to attack the sphinx, very sweet.
- u researched armor ups in this game, good!
- 18:00 good descision to follow that pharao, where the pharaoh is, there are villagers.
- excellent usage of shockwave on the miggy builders.
-good counter to his units, he went for lots of elephants, u went heavy murmillo/katapeltes, good.
-good placement of your 2nd hesperides tree, it shielded from godpowers.
in the first battle, the priests of horus attacked your prommie, bit you did not withdraw him so u could use him later.
- when he casted a/e, your turma where grouped with slower units, causing the minions to pick the turms of 1 by 1. try to group your units to different hotkeys ( turma ctrl+1, murmillo ctrl +2 etc ).
- you are oranos , atlantean, more agressive!
containing him is nice, but you should have built some rax and crax near that TC at the left.
-14:00 again that prommie gets slaughtered by priests and you did not withdraw him.
- it wasn't as much as in your last game but you still fought under tower + TC fire, with turmae firring at BUILDINGS
- at 13:00 you had not even a single armor upgrade. By now you should have copper mail and shields, or at least copper shields.
- Next time send more then just turma to that forward migdol, because you smoked a lot of turmae up for nothing, just because 50% of your army was idle and waiting near that TC on the left. Unnessescay losses here.
-Bad placement of that hesperides tree. HE had a miggy there to replace his losses, your troops had to walk half the map to get there! You could have known you would lose it, a waste.
- Why invoking tartarian gate on a 99% dead migdol? just build a palace there to secure the gold, not waste a GP! he had no monuments at home, if you would have scouted you would have known, and you could have used it on the miggies during the final battle.
- you are Mythic, and no fanatics??????????
Fanatics+ hero turmae are an almost inbeatable combination!
- i did not really see you using heroic&mythic human units, only a few arcus. You have those units, so abuse them!
- You had 2 shockwaves left, and his army came to your titan gate? If you would have shockwaved them it would have been easier.
U won that battle anyway so just a small reminder.
You did improve, but still a lot to work on ( micro, scouting , and some tactical mistakes )
I see improval, keep playing, you are making progress!