These are some updated ones but their not finished.
Posted on 06/15/07 @ 09:13 PM
Not horrible but they really need some work. Why you are submitting unfinished screenshots is beyond me.
However, the island one isn't very good for being the one finished screenshot. Looks sloppy.
1) Mix different terrains for a more realistic effect. It looks like you started to with the bush but didn't finish.
2) Don't use so many different animals in such a small space. I know you want to make it look Egyptian, but different animal species are usually not found near another species.
3) Spread the objects out. Why is the papayrus only in one location?
4) The building overlapping could use improvement. If you're new, I wouldn't suggest enlarging objects as it's hard to pull off. Get rid of the atlantis tiles, the column, and the lion statue, and it will look nice and simple.
Tips on taking screenshots:
1) Set the rotation so that you cannot see the edge of the map.
2) If you insist on taking the screenshot within the editor, at least toggle the interface off.
3) Experiment with different lightings.
4) Experiment with different pitches.
geodude File Author
Posted on 06/15/07 @ 11:09 PM
Thanks I posted it so people will know wat it looks like and there is papayrus farm. How do u turn the interface off but this is a made up world so it doesn't really matter if there is different types of animals in the same place. I will change it though and I will have some mods and forumers in it.