alright well from what I saw I found a few things you might be able to work on.
All my opinions:
1. In the beginning of the game your BO was fine, everything was improvised and different than I would have went, but it wasn't bad.
2. However, after about 2 minutes It would be nice to have some gold coming in for a hand axe upgrade... Its okay to boom on water if you know how to do defensive.
3. You had maybe 6 woodcutters, 0 gold miners, 13 herders, and 8 fishing ships upon upping, that is way too much food I believe.
4. You were nearly housed due to building your house at 13 pop, not sure about with greek but with norse, atlantean, and egyptian I always use 2 villagers and do dock/house with them, while all others get food until I have 5 on food, then the rest to wood and I normally never run short on food.
5. When he attacked your fishing ships, you retreated... to his side??? It is much better to garrison the ships inside the dock where he cannot touch them and gets shot with return fire.
6. I would have only made enough triremes to protect my ships, and fought IN MY OWN dock area so that I could have dock cover, and use the pest on his docks after reaching heroic for crush ships to finish them while unable to defend themselves.
7. Ships cost wood and gold, but you have many fishing ships... what does this leave surplus of? Thats right food. I would have made a couple military barracks/stables and AQ'd some hoplites (or hippikons if you'd like), and started attacking him by land forcing his micro to fail while you, being on the offensive, had little trouble keeping up.
8. Attack docks by land. =]
9. Throughout all of the classical age, you had roughly 7-8 woodcutters... On land if I'm not mistaken you would have had more than this, so why less on sea... may have just been trying to get the gold but as soon as you are in classical age, the fishing ships should be providing enough food that you can take vils off of it easily.
10. To go with #7, it would have probably been even more beneficial to forward build those stables so if he does destroy them, then your militia can take down his stables.
check my post in your thread. =]
[Edited on 10/19/07 @ 08:30 AM]