Mainly economic faults, caused you to be way unprepared for your enemy.
1. Didn't research hunting dogs until 2:20 in? Tundra is one of the high hunt maps, researching Hunting dogs immediately is very important.
2. You had trouble everytime a hunting area was used up you would have about 20 seconds idle time before you would move on.
3. Missed 4 different chances to get to classical, finally reached classical at 7:30!!!
4. You may not have known what your opponent was performing, if not than this is understandable, but he was performing a 2 TC rush, you should have responded by pretending to attack it with your villagers, so he would ceasefire, and use this as cover to get to heroic since you were already late.
5. Your opponent could not have been a 1700 player, he was doing very bad.
6. You Goat scouted THE MIDDLE???!??? and vs. GREEK!??! the Greek Kataskopos moves very fast and can easily have claimed all of your goats since you flooded them into the middle, although you did find some hunting, as I said you didn't quite utilize the hunting to its fullest advantage.
7. Scouted with priest and goats, but the priest did not build a single obelisk? Isis gets cheaper Obelisks, use this to your advantage.
8. Too much confusion in what to build and when to build it, try to practice before hand knowing what you are going to do.
1. The Goat scout at your rating was a very VERY gutsy thing to do.
2. You obviously did not know tundra was a high hunt map and as soon as you saw the hunting you did research hunting dogs accordingly, so A+ for last minute Improvisation.
3. You're opponent really wasn't doing all that great, for the most part, he was every bit as screwed as you were, he just got the better of you in the end.