-Simply an unfortunate map... You of course had strengths and weaknesses this game, so I shall break them all down.
- You realized the map was water and went to build a dock.
- You had your scout in the enemies territory so that you could be alerted of his placement and moves.
- You set a vil to wood after building dock and Autoqued Ships.
- You managed to improvise and adapt pretty well to that map in your strategy.
- You still tried to Krush while fishing, Krushes are nearly impossible to do when you fish, simply because even though you get food much more efficiently, it does not come as fast, and the Wood heavy costing ships do not allow for you to make many turmae during your Krush.
- It took you 37 Seconds to start gathering your first resource, this is about the same time your first vil was created!!!
- During the load up, press "H" "VVVVVVV" and it will set a queue of all vils you are able to train.
- You underestimated how quickly the fishing ships would come out, when you have both a dock and a town center on autoque, your population fills up FAST!
Simply an unfortunate map, now I shall check the other rec.