That fist version was totaly screwed up.It's funny how one trigger can cause the whole scenario to be imposble to complete.
Well thanks to SCXKastor's complaint I have stopped the work on my new scenario to fix this one.
So here it is all the things that I've fixed and added to make it more fun.
- only 50 resources required to join the army
- captain's instruction telling you to go east instead of west
- soldiers don't stay in the mine but keep following you(in best case one will survive)
- old man turns to a priest and gives you 500 everything if brought to the temple
- moved some buildings to make it easier to walk trough Potis
- catapults don't convert to player 3 but stay yours after you destroy the boulder
- removed a stone on the other side of the bridge
- fixed a trigger for converting Potis' soldiers to your side
- you'll get all the villagers from Potis' camp
- donkey quest that will make the yourney to norse town a bit more interesting and earn you 40 gold
- old man quest where an old man will give you a key to a chest containing gold
- added a treasure chest which can only be unlocked if you find an old man
- added three more priests. each will give you 500 everything for getting him to the tmple of Zeus
. you can keep the priests to help you fight and heal your units
- added some new terrains
- you can now build towers
....::::Age of Heroes - Aris::::....
This is the second part of my six part saga about heroes preparing for war with Gods.
In the first part you were Kantos, an ordinary fisherman zurned to a hero.
This time you are his son Aris who's just grown old enough to join the army and start a search for his father.
BATTLE SMUGGLERS IN CAVES
HELP AN OLD MAN REACH HIS DEATINATION
HELP BUILD A WHOLE NEW TOWN
STOP THE BEASTS FROM COMING BACK
600*600 Map brings you more fun than ever.
If you find any bugs please report them as a comment on AoMH download page.
I would release the whole campaign if I had it but the fact is I' making it almost from scratch.
I do have couple of maps almost finished but the story and the triggers take some time to make.
I also think this is a bit more realistic.
You waited two weeks for AoH II and in my campaign ten years have passed.
Two more weeks to go till my new scenario is released.
[Edited on 03/01/08 @ 03:52 AM]
Posted on 03/01/08 @ 11:34 AM
When you go to find the lost army after clearing the wreakage at the bridge, you say to go east instead of west. Also I think I found them, but when I walk over there, nothing happens. If you could check the triggers, that would help.
Posted on 03/02/08 @ 02:46 AM
I like the screnshot
ima gonna download.
Dope File Author
Posted on 03/02/08 @ 04:05 AM
I'll get to that today and if I find the bad trigger I'll post a new version tommorow
[Edited on 03/02/08 @ 04:52 AM]
Posted on 05/04/08 @ 05:42 PM
Nice one, though I'd prefer it if you had named the son Kastor instead, forming a fan-made prequel for the canon AOM Campaign. But other than that, I am enjoying the beginning so far... never got past the "go to market and buy a sword" task. I had not much of a problem with "go to market and buy funky fishes" (seriously, funky?), but I can't seem to buy a sword no matter how I click on which ever Villager (or as the objective said, "Merchant"). Good one and keep it up, hoping to see more.
Shadow Of Roxas
Posted on 07/07/08 @ 08:35 PM
Dope, I know That you're also working on a star wars mod for Aom. I think it's Epic Studios. I posted on the join thing to see if i could join. I want to ask 3 things of you, 1. Please let me join the team. I don't have any experience in modding but I could do history for them. Plus i heard you guys say you're spending so much time modding that you need some testers. 2. I forgot the name of that website so could you post it here? 3. Is Darth Nihilus finished yet? Thank you. I also sent this to baseballkid14 because I know he's in it too.