- All Buildings Burn and smoke when destroyed.
- Random Fire sizes. The bigger the building, the bigger the fire.
- Walls & buildings spray Debris\parts of building everywhere. (Bricks, planks, rocks, wall segments, and so on)
- All Buildings Kinda have a non-intensional explode effect.
- Destructions are NEVER the same. (different sized fires evey time, and debris fly in totally random directions.
- The Mod is just one file.
- so back that proto up and put this one in;)
put the proto file in the data folder;)
proto.xml for vanilla and protox.xml for titans.
I'm Proud of this mod, and i have worked really hard on it to ensure it works perfekt, and i'm pretty sure it is;)
If you want, please post feedback:) i'd love you hear how you liked it:)
looks cool but i don't think I'm going to dl for a couple of reasons. 1, it looks laggy en mass, and 2, buildings don't usually explode and as cool as that looks, i would like to retain some historical accuracy. one thing though, that even the games don't get right, stone doesn't burn and chopping it with a sword sure as hell isn't gonna set it on fire.
Sprocket File Author
Posted on 03/29/08 @ 11:43 AM
1. i think its better than the original and that all i thought about.
2. its a game. its not meant to be realistic.
Posted on 03/29/08 @ 05:45 PM
aom is, but with gods and stuff thrown in
Posted on 03/29/08 @ 06:38 PM
I'm probably not going to dl this because u cant play online with it, but it looks really fun!!
Posted on 03/29/08 @ 09:33 PM
If you worry about online for all your mods you wont be able to download much anything except for texture replacements. Nice idea I will check this out!
Sprocket File Author
Posted on 03/30/08 @ 07:12 AM
- Now flying debris may damage your units if they are close to the building.
- Now Parts of Building will stay on the ground for a while.
I love these mods so far... keep 'em coming!
That's the good thing about never playing online... :P
Posted on 04/23/08 @ 01:55 PM
HEy i just DL it and i tried to place the xml file into the data directory and there is already 1 there should i replace it
Also waht is Vanilla AOM
Posted on 06/15/08 @ 02:11 PM
I don't want it. For the reasons: Wood/stone/metal doesn't catch on fire when you hit it with a sword or if you're firing small arrows at it. But it seems like a very good mod for some people that like destruction.