I got the idea for Scenstall since sometimes, especially for big scenarios, it gets a bit tough to install the scenario because you can forget something, put something in the wrong place, copy the whole folder...
With Scenstall you can easily install and create installers for your scenario or mod (note: it only copies files [at least as of now], doesn't actually modify files).
The installer file also contains the scenario files themselves, so you don't need to put them separately, though it is recommended you do in case the downloader (by downloader I mean the user who wants to download your project) can't use Scenstall.
Here's how it works:
1. You download Scenstall and create your installer for your scenario.
2. You post the installer file online.
3. A user downloads Scenstall, and then downloads your installer file and runs it.
4. Scenstall installs the scenario.
***More features (pretty small list, don't you think? :) )***:
* Backup of files if they already exist
***Known Bugs and Fix Status***:
* Cannot create new files in editor [FIXED]
* .NET Framework 2.0
* Windows 2000 Service Pack 3 or more
* Windows 98
* Windows 98 Second Edition
* Windows ME
* Windows Server 2003
* Windows XP Service Pack 2 or more
* Windows Vista
* Not Mac. Sorry.
I hope you like this program, if it doesn't install please respond and I'll just post the program itself.
I will enjoy reading your comments and critique. :)
The installation was so simple for a dummy like me, i'm sure the program itself is to!
I love the idea of having an "aom.heaven only" download system! I haven't tried it out yet, but the installation was no hassle. You might just be on to something here! The only reason I gave it a 4.5 and not a 5.0 is because I haven't tried it yet.