This time i was more in a mood to make an old scenario better than the original one i made.
So i came up with this one :)
The same map as the original scenario and the same civilizations and sadly no random cities yet :/ that will take some time.
But, the power between the cities is more balanced than ever!
It doesn't play as a supremacy or a deatchmatch, this game has its own gameplay!
- Conquer Italy in the name of Rome or Carthage or an other powerhouse.
- Multiplayer game (NOT a singleplayer game).
- 6 different Civilizations:
- In this game theres a big rule that you shouldn't forget: expend in town centers as fast as possible.
- And don't forget to keep up a military force or your elimination is sure..
- Fight Sea battles for Sicily or Sardinia or Corsica.
- Search for (normal) relics to become even more stronger.
- Build up your major city while expending in towncenters, BECAUSE TownCenters are the only things that give you POPULATION!!
You can't build houses! so forget about staying in your major town and expending later because that option doesn't excist.
- Everyone has a major-god-statue in his major town, put a SINGLE villager at a time there and it becomes a military unit, every civilization has an unique unit at the statue!
- Rule Number One not to forgot definitely is: Greek Gods Only!