Thor and Loki are still the gods I have most problems with, and Ghost Lake is like... meh.
Anyway, I am frustrated because like I said I played a game which I consider was well above average for me in which it felt like I did everything right and I still lost.
Got econ ups appropriately, 3tc, raided and killed his gold with A/E, got a solid trade running and even won the battle in which he cast FW due to a small pile of gold I had saved for the occasion from which I made mercs.
But then he simply goes Baldr ahead of me, and just as I reach Thoth he casts Ragnarok and simply owns me on the spot.
I know how to counter Rag ofcourse, but the problem I belive wasn't the Rag itself but the way going there and how it felt like he always was ahead of me (in other cases I would have been prepared with walls/ballista tower/axemen etc but I simply didn't have the resources for it.
You played very good till min 7. After min 7, i saw quite some mistakes (i only watched till 16 min :p)
my remarks in more or less chronological order
1) you forgot your eco upgrades (only 3 till minute 13 or so, next time wood upgrades (bast and 1st upgrade) during heroic up, 2nd gold upgrade shortly after (asap).
2) you hit heroic at 8.05, your mig is finished at 9.15, you just wasted 50 sec (bring pharao before contructing mig)
3) after mig 2nd tc + 2nd monu asap
4) you were housed with 9 houses
5) as soon as you have 5 ca, constand raid and hit and run.
6) your use of a/e wasnt exactly bad, but could ve been better imo, either use it asap on eco (minute 8-9) or use it in a big battle with a few extra scorps, a few ellies, axe, and siege for instant win around minute 13
7) you barely raided. (ok he was pressuring a bit sometimes, but raids with 3 ca are ok too)
8) dont make siegetowers vs norse if you're on the defensive
9) you didnt aq ca while he was attacking your mig at minute 16 (stopped watching there, saw already too much mistakes lol)
lol so much tips and im not even an isis player :p