Tiny! Freak Style
The popular tiny game, now transformed into a random map.
I was getting tired of all those different version like Tiny! 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 etc.
So I thought, why not transform it into an RMS so the host can pick the number of players.
This is the result, it has been circulating on ESO for a while now.
- Play in sup/dm/lightning mode (of course still with infinite resources);
- Possibility to properly record games;
- Random teams will still be placed correctly (each team on a line);
- The map only grows in the length when more players are added, the distance between opponents is constant.
- Works with more than 2 teams, but then the TCs will be places in a circle and not along the mapside.
- You can use the observer mode;
- You can switch between public and private hosting immediately (you can't in scenario mode)
- You could work with a handicap;
The first of these "Tiny" things that I've played. >.>
I guess it's pretty amazing :D.
And I was looking at Nottud's Super Random Map Pack just a few minutes ago, didn't know it included this.
BTW, I'm mostly a vanilla player, so catching my attention for a titans map is pretty hard. Congratz :)
Posted on 08/02/09 @ 10:07 PM
An excellent map. I enjoyed the fast-paced gameplay and "Megalopolis-style" cities. Unless Deathmatch is played, the AI will stupidly attempt to exploit any resources available, even venturing far into enemy territory to find Gaia trees.
hi itz sauce
Posted on 12/23/16 @ 07:32 PM
The best Tiny Map there is out there
Runs perfectly, no annoying music, has all the correct units removed (walls, mercenaries), even though some civs are still OP it's just part of tiny. I wish more people would host this instead of the other trash tiny maps.
Posted on 12/29/18 @ 04:21 PM
Hi, I have got an a question.
Works IT on the singleplayer?