The following happened in at least a couple points in your game. Just because I say something was wrong doesn't mean you never did it at any point in the game, just that it didn't happen when it could have helped.
1. Didn't aq mercs enough.
2. Didn't empower market.
3. Lost sea lategame (giving up control of this enabled him the use of siege ships on your TC/Migdols).
4. Too many eco units (switch to farming lategame as it is superior to fishing).
5. Too much pop in water military (only need to maintain a certain amount in water to keep control of water).
6. Didn't get armory ups at appropriate time (I don't think you ever got them iirc).
7. Didn't send first vill to water, you sent your third.
8. Didn't mass Thoth Ellies.
9. Wasn't aggressive enough when you needed to be.
10. Using meteor earlier in a better situation would have saved you from having to use it later in a less desirable situation.
11. Didn't get tower ups and spam ballista towers.
12. Didn't building spam in general.
[Edited on 01/29/09 @ 05:40 PM]
Posted on 02/28/09 @ 03:22 AM
It isn't good when part of the eggy strategy is to lame =/
Posted on 03/06/09 @ 11:10 AM
for some reason I can't watch it!! I have the old age of mythology though, does it make a difference??? Can you PLEASE help me??? I want to watch your game but don't know how!!